Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 18, 2016, 11:23:26 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on October 18, 2016, 10:10:05 PM
That'll be great for whoever his opponent is. All they have to do is remind people how his company stole taxpayer money and produced nothing.

Meh, Hillary could say the same about Trump and it wouldn't cost him votes. And probably vice versa too

fortunately  for lizzy people in South Dakota aren't allowed to vote in Massachusetts
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 18, 2016, 10:23:48 PM
Trump is bringing Obama's half brother as his debate guest

Wtf

More sideshows so he can avoid talking about policy and focus on being a bully.

smeags

Quote from: SD on October 19, 2016, 09:32:48 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 18, 2016, 10:23:48 PM
Trump is bringing Obama's half brother as his debate guest

Wtf

More sideshows so he can avoid talking about policy and focus on being a bully.

actually, that is his policy, on everything.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Bannon says Obama's half brother being there is just the tip of the iceberg tonight

Do these dumbfargs realize Bill and Obama ain't on the ballot?

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

I can't say it upset me.  Made me nauseous a bit knowing there's actually people out there who are terrified that their children are going to be exposed to opposing viewpoints. 

This country is so royally farged, it's hard to believe that it's going to ever get better.

PhillyPhreak54

Here we go....hopefully Donald melts down again

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

trump defending putin for 10 minutes and telling women hes going to control their bodies

good shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Chris Wallace has been the best moderator so far.

MDS

i agree with that...which is amazing because by and large hes a republican surrogate

also this https://twitter.com/JoelEmbiid/status/788925881272168448
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Wallace is doing a great job

And the Embiid - Simmons exchange is awesome

November 9th is going to be fabulous. Can't wait to hear this farging guy cry about losing

MDS

trump has defended assad and putin

good times

PhillyPhreak54

Trump, Assad and Putin walk into a bar made from Chinese steel...and grab women by their Hoydas