Freddie Mitchell Sighting - Taking you to school!

Started by paco, November 27, 2006, 02:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

If Freddie married Brett Favre they'd both be in the news more, plus Brett always has connections to get back in the league

Sgt PSN

i decided to check out hulu to see what all they had on there and they have the final episode of leno and i figured i'd give it a look.  he did a "best of jaywalking" segment and right around 13:00 in i'm pretty damn sure that's freddie mitchell (probably while he was at ucla) not knowing the first president of the us.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/75216/the-tonight-show-with-jay-leno-fri-may-29-2009

BigEd76

He said he did it on purpose because they wouldn't put him on TV if he got everything right...

Sgt PSN

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

burp

QuoteAfter being drafted in the first round in April 2001, Mitchell explained: He was just trying to get on TV.

"Yeah," he told Inquirer columnist Phil Sheridan, "I was just playing along."

"Mitchell practically stiff-armed his way to the front of a long line," the New York Times wrote in a profile years later.

"I knew it was George Washington," Mitchell told the Times. "But if I'd have given the right answer, they'd have cut me out."

Father Demon

I knew it was Freddy.

I did not know he was dumb on purpose.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

QuoteAnd finally, Freddie Mitchell just won't go away. He was on WIP with Howard Eskin and Ike Reese this week, back to his usual schtick of slamming Donovan McNabb.

I thought about listening to the podcast and transcribing it, but the fine folks over at Sports Radio Interviews already took care of that.

Nothing really new. Mitchell pointed to McNabb's inconsistency as the reason the Eagles haven't won a Super Bowl, saying he can be Joe Montana one week and Ryan Leaf the next.

Mitchell added that McNabb has called players and teams around the league, bad-mouthing him.

"You know what it was funny...I was with the Kansas City Chiefs and I was in the elevator with Tony Gonzalez and Trent Green and they're like 'Fred, man I never would expect you to be this type of player," Mitchell said. "When Donovan called us and we talked to Donovan he was saying that you're kinda like a media whore'.  I'm like this dude is calling around and stuff like that."
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

rjs246

False. I have no interest in seeing Freddie Mitchell's ass.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

is anyone shocked that donovan is a backstabbing bitch....i farging hate freddie mitchell and his interview was a travesty but is there anyone in the world that didnt believe everything he had to say about donnie
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 15, 2009, 01:43:12 AM
is anyone shocked that donovan is a backstabbing bitch....i farging hate freddie mitchell and his interview was a travesty but is there anyone in the world that didnt believe everything he had to say about donnie

I don't believe it.

Why? Because that clown has been on a crusade since Reid told him to not show up to blast Reid and McNabb. He always blamed McNabb for not getting him the ball.

Of course you'd take what he says about McNabb was absolute rock solid truth.