Freddie Mitchell Sighting - Taking you to school!

Started by paco, November 27, 2006, 02:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Quote from: rjs246 on April 27, 2009, 03:02:24 PM
Shouldn't career be in quotes there, Z?

Wasn't worth the extra keystrokes. I decided to put as much effort into that line as Mitchell did into being a quality WR as a metaphor. I thought you would have picked up on that.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 27, 2009, 03:19:37 PM
Douchebag named it "Ask Freddie Mitchell"

does that mean he's going to post maybe 2 or 3 more times and then forget the whole thing? 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

some of the comments left are pretty funny though:

QuoteYou looked like you might be good once. Too bad...maybe you'll get signed by the Lions. Probably not though...

QuoteAre you still "famous?" We passed on Reggie Wayne and Chad Johnson for you.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteOK, thanks you guys for caring enough to leave comments and questions. I'll get to them soon!

Just got done running ....

Thanks for the update, Fred!

paco

looks like he deleted my comment

QuoteWhere were you running? Besides "out of weed".
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

shorebird

I don't think I've ever seen anyone who is anymore full of themselves than that icehole, and thats saying something for someone who reads this board.

phillymic2000

QuoteFreddie whats up. Just wondering how come you talked so much, for a guy who put up average season numbers in five years? Also what happen with the CFL. I was looking forward to seeing you back on the field.

Hey Vick, would you rather I run my mouth or kill innocent dogs? You need to look at the big picture ... how many games that the team wins ... that's what it is all about ...

That big picture reads YOU SUCK..

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteJMGreenbaum said...

is it true you are opening a hair salon in philadelphia?

I was looking at opening a hair salon, but I just had too many business ventures on my plate at the time

:-D

I'm going to ask him why he thought there was a conspiracy against him

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteJeff said...

What did you think of the Eagles latest draft? Was Andy Reid a fair coach? How difficult is it for a collage WR to pick up the West Coast Offence?

Jeff, Andy Reid is a very fair coach and I loved him to death. Looking back on things, I think that I speak for myself as well as most other players, we wish that we had the same type of relationship that he had with Donovan McNabb ... we'd probably all still have jobs ... lol!

I wasn't happy with the latest draft. The NFL has a lot of problems and it is harder than people think ... fans expect great things right away and it really takes 3 – 4 years to really get what you want out of a receiver ... bottom line ... the Eagles need to win now ...

PoopyfaceMcGee

He wasn't happy, because there is basically no way Maclin can be as colossal a failure as was he.

paco

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 28, 2009, 08:20:32 AM
He wasn't happy, because there is basically no way Maclin can be as colossal a failure as was he.
Just don't change your name to something to the effect of "MovinMaclin" and he should be allright.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

SD_Eagle5

QuoteShane said...

Dear Freddie,

Why didn't you try harder when you were with the Eagles? Also, why in the HELL did you call out Rodney friggin' Harrison the week before the Super Bowl? Looking back, does it still seem like a good idea?

Shane, don't make yourself look dumb ... "try harder" ? I made Harrison intercept those balls ???

QuoteMark said...

Freddie: Why were you blackballed from the league after the Eagles let you go?

I don't know, I'm still asking myself that question

QuoteKyle Garis said...

When you were a substitute teacher, did any kids ever hand in a test and say "I just want to thank my #2 Pencil for being so great"?

Kyle, the substitute teacher thing was a big rumor ... I did an appearance at the school, but my main reason for being there was to gather some valuable information on my little girls Mother's, brother. I guess you could call it Freddie Mitchell undercover cop!

He reminds me a bit of Kenny Powers character in Eastbound and Down.