Freddie Mitchell Sighting - Taking you to school!

Started by paco, November 27, 2006, 02:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on November 27, 2006, 07:48:06 PM
Wonder what fake name Freddie used on your niece.  As Vick is to Mexico, so Mitchell is to ___________.

Good luck with being Freddie's baby momma's uncle.

Bird-In-Hand?

Father Demon

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 27, 2006, 03:47:57 PM
......"no matter how old I get, they stay the same age."

I knew I could count on you, Sassy....
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

EJ72

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 27, 2006, 07:45:41 PM
Quote from: EJ72 on November 27, 2006, 07:35:10 PM
Holy shtein! I live in Mishawaka, and my niece goes to MHS. I can't believe she didn't know it since she follows football, but she didn't go to summer school either.

That's some weird/funny stuff though.

You might want to check her cell phone. Also if she starts muttering '4th and 26' it might be cause for concern.

Oh, no way. She's had a crush on Brett Favre since she was 13. If she had any school over the summer she probably would have been the only girl in that school that would recognize him and she'd probably slam his face in a locker. She worked all summer, so he would have been safe. :-D

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

methdeez

Didn't he make millions of dollars?
how the far does he need to be sub teaching for like 12.00 per hour?

Susquehanna Birder

paco

Freddie Mitchell, entrepreneur.

Edit: NM, I didn't see Ed's post in Ex-Eagles In The NFL
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

shorebird

PoopyfaceMcGee

He was a football star (high school in Lakeland).

He was not a NFL star.

henchmanUK

Another great reader quote:
QuoteDid Mark Chumura send in his resume yet?
:-D
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Seabiscuit36

QuoteFreddie Mitchell Wants Attention
Posted by Mike Florio on April 27, 2009, 1:08 p.m.

As yet another year's worth of draft picks and undrafted slappies gain entrance into the NFL, a guy who was a first-round pick eight long years ago is crying out for some (more) attention.

Yes, it's FredEx.  Freddie Mitchell.  The ex-Philly receiver.

He's got a new blog, launched on April 26.  For now, there's one post.  And here's all it says:  "I started this blog to give you the REAL information about myself.  Everyday, I read old newspaper clips and blogs that are written by people who DO NOT know the real FREDDIE MITCHELL.  Bookmark this page or click to follow me and you can ask me questions that will be answered by myself ASAP."

We mention this because we got an e-mail today (apparently from someone close to Fred) taking issue with a three-sentence item we posted on February 11, regarding the delivery of a package of marijuana.  We initially assumed that the e-mail had gotten lost in cyberspace for two-plus months, but apparently it's part of an effort to get Freddie's name back into circulation at a time when teams are picking up players.

Fred, we don't suggest holding your breath.  Unless you're trying to inhale.  Allegedly.
http://freddie-mitchell.blogspot.com/

LMAO
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

To be fair, it actually took him 8 years to type all that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

Pretty much a case study in how to mismanage a career.

PoopyfaceMcGee

As a friendly reminder, the following players are a sample of the group drafted after Freddie in 2001:

Reggie Wayne
Drew Brees
Chad Johnson
Kris Jenkins
Matt Light
Chris Chambers
Shaun Rogers
Steve Smith
Rudi Johnson
T.J. Houshmandzadeh
Marlon McCree

rjs246