Freddie Mitchell Sighting - Taking you to school!

Started by paco, November 27, 2006, 02:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: SunMo on November 27, 2006, 02:48:54 PM
QuoteHe lasted all of one week, due to the fact that he was caught asking girls for their phone numbers.

ha

:-D

What a farging idiot.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on November 27, 2006, 02:34:58 PM
that was a first round pick...

Don't forget that he was chosen mere picks ahead of Reggie Wayne and Chad Johnson.

P.S.  I still have a signed/framed picture of Freddie in my office.  It's worth -$2.75.

MURP

I have a autographed 8' 11' of Bobby Hoying.   -2.76 ?

DH

SunMo

you have a bobby hoying picture that is 11 feet by 8 feet?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MURP

Bobby is measured by skillset, which makes it 11 interceptions by 8 incompletions. 

PhillyPhreak54

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MURP on November 27, 2006, 04:20:21 PM
I have a autographed 8' 11' of Bobby Hoying.   -2.76 ?

I'll trade you next time we hang out.  You can owe me the penny.

EJ72

Holy shtein! I live in Mishawaka, and my niece goes to MHS. I can't believe she didn't know it since she follows football, but she didn't go to summer school either.

That's some weird/funny stuff though.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: EJ72 on November 27, 2006, 07:35:10 PM
Holy shtein! I live in Mishawaka, and my niece goes to MHS. I can't believe she didn't know it since she follows football, but she didn't go to summer school either.

That's some weird/funny stuff though.

You might want to check her cell phone. Also if she starts muttering '4th and 26' it might be cause for concern.

Diomedes

Wonder what fake name Freddie used on your niece.  As Vick is to Mexico, so Mitchell is to ___________.

Good luck with being Freddie's baby momma's uncle.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 27, 2006, 03:47:57 PM
......"no matter how old I get, they stay the same age."

That is perhaps the greatest line in cinematic history. 

Did anyone see the post at the bottom:"Does Fred-X thank his hands when giving underage girls the shocker."  :-D :-D :-D Classic.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell