Freddie Mitchell Sighting - Taking you to school!

Started by paco, November 27, 2006, 02:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 29, 2009, 07:37:30 PM
And LOL at him asking to be released.  That totally happened!

Right before the cabal of mysterious figures decided that he was backballed from the NFL for life.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 29, 2009, 07:43:03 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on April 29, 2009, 07:37:30 PM
And LOL at him asking to be released.  That totally happened!

Right before the cabal of mysterious figures decided that he was backballed from the NFL for life.

and even blackballed too!

QB Eagles

MDS

damnit you cock block. put out a little bit and we ask freddie questions.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 29, 2009, 07:07:52 PM
I dont think he was trying to do anything WITH those 2 dudes (one was the guy who I got in touch with at first to get Freddie on board...his mgr or something). But he wanted no part of MURP being there which was not happening. lol

there would have been a serious game time decision had there been an ask werth section
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

Why are people congratulating Freddie for the 14 second play at Dallas? Most receivers don't need that much time to get open

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on April 30, 2009, 10:33:33 AM
Why are people congratulating Freddie for the 14 second play at Dallas? Most receivers don't need that much time to get open

das funny

PoopyfaceMcGee

That might be the most boring 83 seconds on YouTube.

I hope he gets invited to training camp somewhere.  I can't believe Denver hasn't made a move yet!

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Zanshin

lol...I'd be shocked if he ever played another professional down.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.