Freddie Mitchell Sighting - Taking you to school!

Started by paco, November 27, 2006, 02:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: paco on April 28, 2009, 08:24:34 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on April 28, 2009, 08:20:32 AM
He wasn't happy, because there is basically no way Maclin can be as colossal a failure as was he.
Just don't change your name to something to the effect of "MovinMaclin" and he should be allright.

MaclinsMotor?
JeremyJet?
OMGblackGuyRaisedByWhitey?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

paco

Not descriptive enough either.  Could very well refer to Michael Oher.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: paco on April 28, 2009, 08:24:34 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on April 28, 2009, 08:20:32 AM
He wasn't happy, because there is basically no way Maclin can be as colossal a failure as was he.
Just don't change your name to something to the effect of "MovinMaclin" and he should be allright.

maclovin

Tomahawk

PhillyPhreak54

Some good updates:

First of all, the genius got the # of NFCCG appearances wrong and had to clarify:

QuoteExcuse ME .....
Excuse ME ..... just wanted to clear up my answer to Tim:

Tim said...

How does it feel to amass the same stats over 5 years that many receivers amass over a year or less?

Tim, it feels great knowing that I brought my team to 5 NFC East Championships and 1 Super Bowl ... so many fans look at individual stats and not at the big picture of team work

It was only 4 NFC Championship teams ... lol!

Freddie

And then this gem by some shteinbag who writes for GCobb's website:

QuoteBob Cunningham said...

Hey Freddie. Regardless of all the other nonsense, 4th & 26 and that 14-second scramble are 2 of the best plays I've ever seen.

Check out my Eagles blog at www.2minutestomidnightgreen.com

I'd love to talk with you personally. I'm an aspiring Eagles writer and I have my own site (above) and write for GCobb.com as well as having my writing featured on FOX, CBS, ESPN.com, and live on SportsCenter.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks Bob! I'll check out your blog ...

The guy writes like Hellen Keller. I'd love to know what content of his was featured LIVE on SportsCenter.

Oh, and one for Todd to track down for us:

QuoteRob B said...

Freddy,

When are you coming back to TU? Saw you at a basketball game last year...don't worry about what people who talk shtein have to say, 4th and 26 is forever to us true Eagles fans. Either way, why don't you open up a bbq shop in Philly, even though we already got like a million? tua39055@temple.edu, get back.

Thanks Rob! Come on down to Lakeland Florida and have a taste of my BBQ down here ...

Some more stuff...

Quotekorys stuff said...

Freddie ...i loved the dallas scramble...Greatest moment ever.Did u ever try and talk to coach Reid about gettin back to philly ? Hell it worked for trot eatin some humble pie.

Kory, a big misconception here is that I was cut from the team, when in fact, I asked Coach Reid to be released. Thinking back on it now, I should have gone to the media and informed them first that I was asking to be released, rather than it looking like I was being cut from the team.

McL.Csaid...

Fred,

Is there anything about your Eagles career that you wish you could do over again or take back??

4th and 26... still amazing

Thanks man, I think the only thing that I regret is lack of a personal relationship with Donovan. Personal lives and football lives are not always the same.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 29, 2009, 06:17:15 PM
And then this gem by some shteinbag who writes for GCobb's website:

QuoteBob Cunningham said...

Hey Freddie. Regardless of all the other nonsense, 4th & 26 and that 14-second scramble are 2 of the best plays I've ever seen.

Check out my Eagles blog at www.2minutestomidnightgreen.com

I'd love to talk with you personally. I'm an aspiring Eagles writer and I have my own site (above) and write for GCobb.com as well as having my writing featured on FOX, CBS, ESPN.com, and live on SportsCenter.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks Bob! I'll check out your blog ...

The guy writes like Hellen Keller. I'd love to know what content of his was featured LIVE on SportsCenter.

every now and then sportscenter will read a comment that was posted on their website.  luck of the draw on his part and probably had nothing to do with the actual content of his message.  i've seen some great and ridiculous comments read on the air. 

PhillyGirl

I wonder what he'd say if I blasted him for his adolescent behavior when he tried to get in my pants in return for his "Ask Freddie" section on CF?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Did he really?

You should post it up, it will probably go unanswered. He has his e-mail listed on there though. I think its FreddieMitchell84@gmail

PhillyGirl

He called me and wanted to meet up at a bar in Philly. I was with MURP, obviously, and we went to meet up with him and he called me to come outside. He didn't want to hang out with MURP, just me. And he was with 2 other dudes. :puke

He never answered my calls to do the board again.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

damn, i don't think i ever heard that story before.  it's a funny story but at the same time it makes me feel a little uncomfortable.  and i wasn't even there. 

you should have tried to get greg lewis to do the board.  he's not as creepy, he was with the team way longer than freddie and he probably had loads of free time to spend here since he didn't play very much.  

QB Eagles

Thanks for sharing the coda to the infamous "Ask Freddie" saga, PG. I remember when I thought Freddie's douche act was just an act. That was a long, long time ago.

PhillyGirl

I dont think he was trying to do anything WITH those 2 dudes (one was the guy who I got in touch with at first to get Freddie on board...his mgr or something). But he wanted no part of MURP being there which was not happening. lol

PoopyfaceMcGee

MURP's NFL prospects are brighter than Freddie's at this point.

And LOL at him asking to be released.  That totally happened!