Who needs to go? - Offense / ST's

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 27, 2006, 12:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I don't know what you're talking about IGY. Tapeh has done very well at lead blocking this year.  All six times he's been asked to do it.

The other dudes, Baskett, Lewis, Moats, Mahe and Buckhalter all need to go. Immediately. Jason Short too. Get rid of Schoebel for a guy who can actually contribute anything.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

I've got no complaints about GLew either given the role that he's in.  I've said most of last year that he's a fine #3 or 4 but obviously was thrust into the starting role when he wasn't ready/able to handle it.  The problem is that the recievers ahead of him on the depth chart aren't a whole lot better. 

Rome

If Moats can't even get activated over the likes of Reno Mahe, then he has no business being on this team.

ice grillin you

Why Greg Lewis?  He's fine as a 3/4.  He took a nice lick on a catch he made.  I thought he was going to snap in two.  I don't mind him here as long as he never rises above number three on the depth chart.

because hes worthless...yeah he has decent hands but he gets open once every four games and when he does catch it he is a threat to no one...why can new orleans score guys like colston and henderson back to back the jets got a gem in cotchery but the birds gotta put up with garbage like baskett and lewis...how does someone like greg lewis stay on a team for four farging years...you telling me they cant upgrade over that clown in four years...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MURP

I think Tapeh has played very well this year.  It's a disgrace that Reid does not use him more. 

Feva

Quote from: MURP on November 27, 2006, 03:32:29 PM
I think Tapeh has played very well this year.  It's a disgrace that Reid does not use him more. 

Tapeh's associated with running the ball.  We're lucky we've seen as much of him as we have.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

tapeh can get in peoples way and has tied up some backers in holes this year...but he isnt moving anyone forward and just as often hes getting moved...hes not a true fullback...but like i said who cares they dont utilize one anyway...but if they did i wouldnt want him leading the way 20 times a game for my hb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Butchers Bill

Can someone tell me why David Culley has been allowed to be the Eagles WR coach since 1999?  Is there any coach more deserving of a swift firing, and public flogging?
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Rome

Quote from: Butchers Bill on November 27, 2006, 03:37:30 PM
Can someone tell me why David Culley has been allowed to be the Eagles WR coach since 1999?  Is there any coach more deserving of a swift firing, and public flogging?

His boss.

The BIGSTUD

Every RB but Westbrook. Every WR but Brown, Stallworth, and Avant. Tapeh, Schobel, Mahe. LJ Smith is a guy who I don't care for either way, but he isn't a guy you cut, he's the type of guy you just let walk after his contract is up. Moats I like and if we change coaches then a new coach might actually give him a chance.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: King Cole on November 27, 2006, 03:55:19 PM
Every RB but Westbrook. Every WR but Brown, Stallworth, and Avant. Tapeh, Schobel, Mahe. LJ Smith is a guy who I don't care for either way, but he isn't a guy you cut, he's the type of guy you just let walk after his contract is up. Moats I like and if we change coaches then a new coach might actually give him a chance.

Your entire post is retarded but I bolded the parts that were more retardeder than the rest. 

The BIGSTUD

I wouldn't care that much if Moats got let go, but yeah, a rare error on my part.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Sgt PSN

I didn't bother pointing out that you also mentioned Tapeh and Mahe, both of whom are running backs. 

Rome

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 27, 2006, 04:07:49 PM
I didn't bother pointing out that you also mentioned Tapeh and Mahe, both of whom are running backs. 

Offense/ST's

Mahe = return man
Tapeh = RB on roster, FB in reality

next