Who needs to go? - Offense / ST's

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 27, 2006, 12:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasimoto

We know we really suck when we even want the damn long snapper gone.

Diomedes

Bartrum made a nice tackle on ST last night.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

Schoebel has shown nothing but the ability to drop passes.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyandBCEagles

Schobel
Moats
Runyan
GLew (despite his nice catch last night)

Drunkmasterflex

Buckhalter
Mahe
Moats

Oline is good, it would be great imo if they used a line of that size properly

Bartrum, he takes up a roster spot and hasn't had his best season. 

Short

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

Up until this year, I'd be in agreement about Mahe.  But he's proven his worth and then some in the return game.  No way does he go anywhere.  He's the special teams MVP.  RLY! 

Philly_Crew

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 27, 2006, 01:55:18 PM
Up until this year, I'd be in agreement about Mahe.  But he's proven his worth and then some in the return game.  No way does he go anywhere.  He's the special teams MVP.  RLY! 

I had the same thinking.  Couldn't believe he was here in the past but now I appreciate his effort.

Butchers Bill

If Reno wasn't returning kick offs, the Eagles would have had a return for a TD last night.  The one that Reno broke to the 50 should have been a TD.  Reno is the epitome of Reids "blahness".
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

PhillyandBCEagles

Reno has about as much talent as I do but I'm slowly coming over to the side of keeping him around because he's the only one left on this team aside from Dawkins, Westbrook, and maybe Cole who still plays with any heart.

My hope is that Adrian Peterson's injury problems will cause him to drop to where the Eagles can draft him, allowing us to move Westbrook back to full-time PR/KR while splitting carries with AP at RB.  Of course then you have to keep Buckhalter around as the 3rd RB in the hopes that 2 of those 3 guys will be healthy at any given time.

MDS

lewis
baskett
lj smith
schoebel
buckhalter
moats
short

some minor tweaks like a big rb and a possession reciever could help in the long run. well, not if the defense remains as is. then it wont matter.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

herremans needs to be kept to take tra's place at tackle....hes at least showed some promise there and who knows about justice...but heremans is not a guard and never should have been forced in there

moats gone
reno gone
baskett gone
lewis gone

replace the last three with some talent/athletic ability...the days of undrafted free agents playing need to end

id say tapeh as well but since they dont run the ball who cares...but he isnt a good lead blocker at all

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

Forgot about Show Boat. 

While I agree that Mahe has played well this season, he just needs to go because he is one of AR's boys.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Quasimoto

Why Greg Lewis?  He's fine as a 3/4.  He took a nice lick on a catch he made.  I thought he was going to snap in two.  I don't mind him here as long as he never rises above number three on the depth chart.

Feva

Because once a player gets in the doghouse... he's gotta go no matter what.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews