Who needs to go? - Defense

Started by Butchers Bill, November 27, 2006, 12:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

The BIGSTUD

"You can hate me all you want to, but you can't stop me."
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhreak54

Sign Adalius Thomas to play SAM. UFA after '06

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 27, 2006, 04:26:24 PM

Best post I've read on this board all week.

Eaglez

Howard had at least one outstanding game, against the Cowboys no less. That is more than 3/4 of the starters can say, so he gets to stick around for another year.

ice grillin you

hell be 30 before next season...too old to give huge money to...especially when youre a team rebuilding....
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Shoulda farging signed Antonio Pierce.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

absolutely....i championed him big time over resigning trotter
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

Eagaholic

I think Lance Briggs would be a great to get. From what I've seen of him, he has good coverage skills, can blitz and is a tough hard hitter. Jerry Angelo has said he doesn't like to use the franchise tag and the Bears are rumored to already have made a Julian Peterson like offer that Briggs refused. He is also still young.

Just because he is represented by Drew Rosenhaus, and is a linebacker, and will take big bucks to land by out bidding other teams doesn't mean the Eagles wouldn't go for him, right?     Probably same kind of deal for Cato June.

Oh well, maybe we could get Lawrence Taylor for the vet minimum and a bag of crackie.

PhillyPhreak54

Cato June is a former DB and is about the same size as Matt McCoy. Signing him, another undersized guy, would not help

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 27, 2006, 08:24:51 PM

hell be 30 before next season...too old to give huge money to...especially when youre a team rebuilding....

Doesn't need huge money. He'd be a solid signing. He's the type of player this team needs.

Thomas - SLB
Trotter - MLB
Briggs - WLB

That would be outfargingstanding. Never happen, but nice to dream.