The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on September 03, 2010, 11:33:08 AM
i like Man vs Food better

Agreed.  Stays in one city the whole show, participates in an eating challenge, doesn't have annoying hair and a stack of euphemisms.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on September 03, 2010, 11:37:43 AM
yeah i never would have thought it possible but i think the man vs food guy is infinitely more douchey than fieri.

i love richman....he always droppin ill language and hip hop references...did you see him last week using the two pizzas as turntables

fieri is a west coast underwear stain
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

They're both awful. Picking which one is worse is a waste of time when we could be talking about the pluses and minuses of wearing flip flops.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

bought some fresh squeezed oj from the amish market today for mimosas at a phillies tailgate sunday....but cracked some of it open early to go with ciroc tonight

this is the booze thread but in general is there anything better than good fresh squeezed orange juice

Diomedes

I worked for Diageo when they launched Ciroc and for a few years thereafter.

the fact you're drinking it now is proof positive that what matters is marketing

sure, it's good stuff, but not that good
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

its no better or worse than grey goose...i actually bought it on a cruise for mad cheap...id never pay retail for it

Diomedes

good, don't.

what a rip off
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

i drink Ketel One for martinis, every other drank i go with Svedka, especially bloody mary's.  mmmmmmmmmmm
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

grey goose is another marketing rip off too, btw

the dude who put Jagermeister on ever bar shelf cooked up Grey Goose and essentially the whole "premium" vodka market.  Which was of course followed by the "super premium" brands.

all bullshtein

Diomedes

best vodka on the market for your money, be it earned or stolen:

Tanqueray Sterling

Seabiscuit36

i can not drink cheap vodka.  I get violent when i drink vodka that comes out of plastic containers like Popov. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on September 03, 2010, 08:23:35 PM
best vodka on the market for your money, be it earned or stolen:

Tanqueray Sterling

never had that but bang for the buck wise froggy b is my jawn

and im not enough of an expert to know what the very best vodkas are and i know grey goose isnt one of them...that said its blatantly better than anything ive ever had in the 15-30 dollar range

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 03, 2010, 08:23:53 PM
i can not drink cheap vodka.  I get violent when i drink vodka that comes out of plastic containers like Popov. 

thats strange...normally people can drink any vodka for pretty much ever....its the bourbons whiskeys and especially gin that get people all mel gibson

Seabiscuit36

I dont understand why it's that way, but i've learned to limit my exposure.  I'm an easy going guy, love getting boozed up, rarely if ever have an attitude, but cheap booze is the devil