Reggie Brown extended

Started by Feva, November 09, 2006, 07:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

But don't get it twisted.  You still suck.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on November 09, 2006, 07:48:23 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 09, 2006, 07:44:46 PM
hes tied with steve smith in drops this year....or is that stone hands smith

OHMYGODREGGIEBROWNISASGOODASSTEVESMITH!

NOITSCHADJOHNSONGETITRIGHT!

ice grillin you

If Stallworth can get his hammys in order... I love the thought of him and Brown together for the next few/several years.

id like that a lot...id love to get a stud #1 tho...at least as long as andy is the coach
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Doesn't he lead the league in drops? What the farg is going on here?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

hes tied for the most drops with steve smith who has had his drops in two less games

Sgt PSN

This thread's making me laugh.  Because I don't think there's anyone here who would take Brown over Smith.  Ever. 

ice grillin you

not suggesting anyone would...but if reggie is not worth this money is steve smith not worth his money simply because they both have dropped passes this year

Dillen

I dont care if the Patterson extension was premature, the Eagles 05 draft is turning out to be awesome.

Drunkmasterflex

Wow, alot has changed in the last few days since I have been gone.  They resign Brown and Cole, Ritchie says the team is a mess.  Interesing.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on November 09, 2006, 08:47:41 PM
Wow, alot has changed in the last few days since I have been gone. They resign Brown and Cole, Ritchie says the team is a mess. Interesing.

Other than that, it's been pretty routine over the last few days....... McNabb threw up again, Buckhalter blew out his knee, Andy Reid ate alot, Trotter prayed, LJ Smith fumbled trying to gain more yardage, Mike Lewis got beat deep and we almost signed Kevin Johnson and traded for Erlackerz. 

Ya know.....the usual. 

mussa

So Reid's idea of getting the team prepared is shelling out the dough and getting some extensions done.  Reggie Brown better not drop a god damn pass the next game.

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

word is he dropped the pen when signing the contract.

D-
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Dillen