Shurmur to Michigan St. ?

Started by MURP, November 07, 2006, 06:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 08, 2006, 08:04:28 AM
we have heard numerous players over he years intimate and just about come out and say that mcnabb is reids child and treats him differently than all other players....everyone knows this...even people in utah
its just a question of does he do this because mcnabb is his boy his pick and in general hes just not that kind of coach
ike reese on wip yesterday said mcnabb is not a born leader and is coddled by andy...but others have said as much over the years...trotter on his radio show and in the papers.......runyan has intimated it on angelos show many times...of course TO....but even with out all that its obviosu to anyone who follows the team that mcnabb is above reproach when it comes to accountability and mcnabb constantly suckles at andys teet
You heard this from Reese?? If anything like that was said ESPN and all the other vultures would be on it like stink of shtein. It would be nation wide.

I know TO blasted McNabb on a personal level, but I never heard anything about him getting special treatment or being "coddled" by Ried.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Susquehanna Birder

You want to buy Shurmur a shirt?

Seabiscuit36

Sunmo, doing some shopping there buddy  :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

Diomedes

ugly shirt in that link.

whatever reference you are making, I don't get it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

no reference, i posted the wrong link, i have changed it though.

simply a mistake, which is probably more confusing than any abstract reference i could've been making.

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.