Foreskins Nov. 12th Tailgate

Started by mussa, November 01, 2006, 11:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

Quote from: MDS on November 12, 2006, 07:49:10 PM
Ummm....sorry? I'll try and grace your tailgate with my prescense next time.

What's "prescense"? Is that some kind of incense?  ;)

We missed you too.

MDS

Yea I can't spell. I think that's been established. Are you guys located in the parking lot that is in the middle of the Linc, Specturm and Center, right by the subway? If so, I passed by the area and saw your flag.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Susquehanna Birder

Sgt PSN

Yeah, so it's 7:30 Monday morning and I just got home.  :-D  I stopped and slept in my car for about 4 hours last night.  Anywho, awesome meeting a bunch of you jerks yesterday.....Sus, LSB, Mussa, rjs (yes, he does really exist), igy, Sun Mo, 61, 64, Beermonkey, Die-hard and who ever the hell else was there too.  Murp, good seeing you again. 

61 and 64, thanks again for the extra ticket.  :yay 

Sgt PSN

I can see MDS' Temple edumacation is really taking him places.........except to the tailgate. 

Susquehanna Birder

It's part of the whole Temple way of looking at things. If it ain't near a subway entrance, it doesn't exist.

Glad you got home safe. Snoozing on the road these days is dicey at best...

Fan_Since_64

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 13, 2006, 07:29:54 AM

Always glad to meet another of the regulars from the board.  :yay

phattymatty

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on November 13, 2006, 07:36:54 AM
It's part of the whole Temple way of looking at things. If it ain't near a subway entrance, it doesn't exist.

Glad you got home safe. Snoozing on the road these days is dicey at best...

this is true. and septa really, really sucks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

fansince61

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 13, 2006, 07:29:54 AM
Yeah, so it's 7:30 Monday morning and I just got home.  :-D  I stopped and slept in my car for about 4 hours last night.  Anywho, awesome meeting a bunch of you jerks yesterday.....Sus, LSB, Mussa, rjs (yes, he does really exist), igy, Sun Mo, 61, 64, Beermonkey, Die-hard and who ever the hell else was there too.  Murp, good seeing you again. 

Anytime Sarge..great to meet ya :yay  :yay

phattymatty

it took me over 5 hours to get home last night.  normally i can make it in 2. 

ice grillin you

holy shtein that ride was miserable....they have to finish construction on that bridge and they have to finish it NOW
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Traffic was absolute shtein from the stadium basically to the tunnel right before b-more.  Hell, it took me almost an hour to get from my parking space to I-95.  :boo

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 13, 2006, 11:06:41 AM
Traffic was absolute shtein from the stadium basically to the tunnel right before b-more.  Hell, it took me almost an hour to get from my parking space to I-95.  :boo

Same here, traffic was brutal.