Mike Patterson To Be Extended?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 01, 2006, 02:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Of all the problems on the team, the ones with AR are most easy to remedy if they simply fix the antenna.

Beermonkey

Why is that the people who seem to have the biggest problem with spending $$$ on this extension, are the same ones who always say that fans shouldn't care what the team spends on a player, when free agency rolls around?

ice grillin you

because theyd rather the team spend money on top notch free agents as opposed to milktoast defensive lineman that are already under contract for another three years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Beermonkey

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 06, 2006, 10:14:17 AM
because theyd rather the team spend money on top notch free agents as opposed to milktoast defensive lineman that are already under contract for another three years

When they don't have enough money next off season to go after any of the top-tier FA's, I'll complain. As of right now, this is griping about nothing. Let's focus on f***ing the Skins.  :yay

rjs246

I just find it hilarious that we have a defensive tackle signed through 2016. I mean jesus farging christ. McNabb will be 40 then. Dawkins will be 44. It just seems like overkill.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

yeah, players like randel el and brandon lloyd.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

...and Todd Collins, Adam Archuleta, and Andre Carter.

Beermonkey

If the Eagles only gave Corey Simon the money he so rightly deserved, we wouldn't have these concerns about extending a 2-yr player.  :P

ice grillin you

julian peterson or javon walker should have gotten pattersons money

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 06, 2006, 02:25:06 PM

good god, watching Walker yesteday made me sick.  Guy is playing out of his mind.

Walker >>>>>>>Brown. Stallworth, Baskett, Avant, Lewis X 10
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Beermonkey

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 06, 2006, 02:25:06 PM

Signing those two are a completely separate issue, that I doubt anyone here would disagree with.

Plus, if I remember correctly, the Eagles were ready to show Walker major money but couldn't work the trade out.

The BIGSTUD

Walker is actually having a very average season if you watched him through every game. He's been very up and down. I think he's up there in yards. Mainly because of 2 big games he had, but his catches are limited. Had a big game yesterday, but that is expected against a Steelers pass defense that couldn't stop Michael farging Vick. Stallworth>Walker when healthy. Anyone who knows football knows as much.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

phattymatty

Quote from: King Cole on November 06, 2006, 03:51:46 PM
Stallworth>Walker when healthy.

you're right, he is better for those two games a year.

The BIGSTUD

Walker has missed more career games than Stallworth.  ;D
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

you're right, he is better for those two games a year.

actually walker is better in every game he plays

stallworth has more games played in his career

yet somehow has managed less yards....less touchdowns...and for good measure less yards per catch

and only has 12 more catches

stallworth is a nice speed guy that can add a different dimension to an offense

walker is stud pure #1 wr