Main Menu

Terrible

Started by shorebird, October 31, 2006, 05:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Even with Jacksonville's recent struggles/injuries I don't think too many off us around these parts had it chalked up as a win.

after the tampa game no...but it still was more of a win than most of the games in the second half
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I thought the Eagles were going to beat Jacksonville.

I wasn't "sure" but I had a reasonable expectation of victory.

I thought the Eagles were going to destroy Tampa.

Silly me.

TexasEagle

Quote from: shorebird on October 31, 2006, 02:48:02 PM
Last week was a terrible game by the Eagles, but to give up on them now is nuts.

It's not that they lost games. It's HOW they lost the games. Losing two winnable games on last second kicks (after the D sucked up the final minutes of the games) is bad enough, but not showing up for a game they absolutely HAD to have is something else.

Given the way they've given up three games and not shown up to the fourth, I have little optimism in them now rising up out of 3rd place in the division to pull something good out of this year. The Sunday was about the most putrid display of football I've seen this team have since some of those Colts debacles recently.

PhillyPhreak54

I want to shoot myself.

Greenfeather

Any Reid needs to feel some heat.  Eventually Jeffery Lurie is going to notice that there are no Super Bowl trophies collecting dust in the front office and that their best chance at it came and went already.  Sure, Andy Reid has a great winning percentage, except when it really counts.
Knox Harrington....Video Artist!

Eagaholic

Quote from: Greenfeather on November 01, 2006, 08:07:09 PM
Any Reid needs to feel some heat.  Eventually Jeffery Lurie is going to notice that there are no Super Bowl trophies collecting dust in the front office and that their best chance at it came and went already.  Sure, Andy Reid has a great winning percentage, except when it really counts.

It won't happen. The Eagles are the silver standard of the league (it had to happen some time). Lurie won't even think of replacing Reid until they are the magnesium, or possibly talc standard.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 01, 2006, 02:19:27 AM
I want to shoot myself.

You're an Eagles fan, so chances are, the gun would jam.   :-D

rjs246

This thread still amazes me. Look at the rest of the schedule. There are only 3 games that they even SHOULD win. And they could easily lose one of those to the Skins. Unreal.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

yep

theres a very real chance they are gonna be favored only twice in the second half

SOARIN EAGLE

Seasons far from over. The Eagles can still turn it around, grant you they have a long way to go going on the last few games. But I still believe in this team and hope they can get it done.

General_Failure

Any team can turn it around. The Eagles are one of twenty teams that will not do so, at least not in a positive direction.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

...Fly Luriestache Fly! On the road to victory! L! U! R! I! E! S! T! A! C! H! E! LURIESTACH!!

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

if the season ended this weekend and dallas stl and minn all lost the eagles would make the playoffs

cj2112

mussa, what the f is your avatar?  Hilarious.

mussa

i have no clue what it is. i ripped it off someone else. i couldn't stop laughing at it
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"