Kearse placed on IR. Dustin Fox promoted.

Started by The BIGSTUD, September 19, 2006, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

arnaz battle is my sleeper fantasy player of the week
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I can understand this in JJ's eyes, but I don't agree with it. You have to switch too many things up like this.

You move Howard away from his comfort zone. Even though he has experience at LDE he was playing nothing but RDE since he got here (and DT in nickle) and his last couple years in NO.

Cole stays in his comfort zone. They'll still rotate. So he'll stay fresh.

McDougle is a LDE, that is where he is best suited for. That's where he looked good in camp and PS.

So that means that Thomas has to be the RDE. He's been playing LDE and has 2 sacks there.

Or they take Jerome out of his spot and slide him in #2 RDE.

Too much moving around.

I would've started McDougle at LDE and kept Thomas as #2 LDE and kept Howard and Cole at RDE.

ice grillin you

killa cole will merk heads from any point...no matter where he starts he always ends up in the same place...the quarterbacks chin

<--------
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Susquehanna Birder

I'm swinging karma in the Eagles' favor by playing Alex Smith.

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 20, 2006, 08:17:44 PM
killa cole will merk heads from any point...no matter where he starts he always ends up in the same place...the quarterbacks chin

<--------

He just better not tire his ass out.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on September 20, 2006, 08:33:54 PM
I'm swinging karma in the Eagles' favor by playing Alex Smith.

I dropped Jake Plummer for him in one league.

that is incredibly accurate. <---- (ha! nice filter)

The BIGSTUD

Everybody assumes Cole is going to tire out because of last season. The dude was a rookie. He hit a rookie wall. It has nothing to do with tiring out. Lineman watched tape and most likely adjusted on how to go up against him. He's smarter now, developed new moves and put on a lot of muscle in the offseason. Tiring out should be the least of the worries. He's still going to rotate a lot. He won't get that many more snaps than he got the first two games. He'll get more, but not a significant amount.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2006, 08:13:17 PM
I would've started McDougle

Even with the great rotation in mind, you should be beaten with a sack of doorknobs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on September 20, 2006, 09:35:45 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2006, 08:13:17 PM
I would've started McDougle

Even with the great rotation in mind, you should be beaten with a sack of doorknobs.

That's too kind a fate.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

All of you bitches will rue the day you doubted my boy McDougle!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2006, 10:24:41 PM
All of you bitches will rue the day you doubted my boy McDougle!

Reggie Brown is the next Chad Johnson.  Donte's just stunting his development!!