Kearse placed on IR. Dustin Fox promoted.

Started by The BIGSTUD, September 19, 2006, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: hunt on September 19, 2006, 04:05:18 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on September 19, 2006, 04:00:28 PM
He's dreamy.

imagine him covering bloom one-on-one in practice.

ooo-gah!

some little fat kid was sitting in front of me at the game on sunday wearing a bloom jersey.   he was getting it pretty tough, even hough he was like 12.

Dillen

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 19, 2006, 05:03:02 PM
...fox i honestly cant even believe hes on a nfl team much less would ever actually see the field at cb...
How do you know? I seriously doubt you've ever seen him play, but admitting that is against your own rules.

Yeah, you made a good point about Hood playing.

ice grillin you

yeah ive never seen ohio state play before...come on son...

ive seen it all when people feel the need to defend justin fox...you cant possibly worship andy that much can you?...wait dont answer that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I don't think we're defending him. I think we're (at least I am) taking a wait and see attitude. He was pretty good at OSU.

ice grillin you

exactly

he was "pretty good" in college

hes a classic college player...a guy who posseses zero speed but can get away with it in college but would/will get eaten alive by nfl wr's

SunMo

if you don't stop discussing the merits of Dustin Fox, im going to kill a puppy.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

If we had a black kicker, then i think we win the super bowl hands down

that is incredibly accurate though, strickland must of stole a cheeseburger from reid to not get back on this team. i though he looked pretty decent...

that is incredibly accurate! that is incredibly accurate! that is incredibly accurate!

damn'd you all to hell!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

if you don't stop discussing the merits of Dustin Fox, im going to kill a puppy.

exactly my point...its a non issue except for the fact that i think it bodes well for hoods health as no way is fox gonna play corner for the eagles...which is all i was saying before the sheep started comin

Dillen

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 19, 2006, 05:16:18 PM
yeah ive never seen ohio state play before...come on son...

ive seen it all when people feel the need to defend justin fox...you cant possibly worship andy that much can you?...wait dont answer that
I never said that he will be a good player. There is absolutely no way you can make a judgement on any player before you've seen him play, period. I dont care if you've seen an Ohio State game where he's on the field, chances are you didnt even remember him 2 days after the game was over.

Why do you act like whenever someone disagrees with you they're worshipping the front office? Get your head out of your ass. Most people aren't stupid enough to make a judgement on a player before they've even seen him.

PhillyPhreak54

Ha...so I'm a sheep because I say wait and see?

But yet you dismiss the guy without even seeing him play. And I'm wrong?

I agree about Hood coming back.

The crazy thing about Hood injury is that it happened on a play that was blown dead but allowed to continue. Shockey had a false start and they handed off to Tiki. Hood hurt himself when taking Tiki out of bounds.

So if they play is whistled dead and stopped ASAP - Hood not hurt.
If the Birds don't choke it up and go to OT - Kearse not hurt.

>:(

ice grillin you

like sun said im not gonna discuss a player who wasnt even that good in college

dustin fox is a complete and utter non entity who wont be in the league two weeks from now

phattymatty

think Fox jerseys are on sale yet?  i want one.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on September 19, 2006, 05:36:41 PM

Is the talk of it making you hungry, or horny?

PhillyPhreak54

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 19, 2006, 05:50:28 PM
Is the talk of it making you hungry, or horny?

i said puppy, not 6 year old autistic boy
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.