Kearse placed on IR. Dustin Fox promoted.

Started by The BIGSTUD, September 19, 2006, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

Holy shtein. I did a Google search for "White Cornerbacks", and this is the first site that came up.

http://www.castefootball.us/index.asp

Looks like some kind of white supremacist football fan site. Nice.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on September 19, 2006, 04:04:16 PM
Quick! Name me a respectable, serviceable white CB! (No, you can't name Dustin Fox)

Sehorn?

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 19, 2006, 04:09:14 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on September 19, 2006, 04:04:16 PM
Quick! Name me a respectable, serviceable white CB! (No, you can't name Dustin Fox)

Sehorn?

Sehorn is sooo 2003.

I should have added active to my list of requirements.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on September 19, 2006, 04:14:17 PM
Sehorn is sooo 2003.

I should have added active to my list of requirements.

More like 1999, but I think he's the most recent white CB to have success as a starter in the NFL.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

We have our own Archuletta now, only dirt cheap. Woo!

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

IGY will love this.

White safety, white CB and a white LB.

now we need a white RB.

Where's Travis Jervey at these days?

ice grillin you

one positive about this move is that it says to me that they are fairly confident that hood is gonna play this week...because dustin fox cant play corner in the nfl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Scouted him, IGY?

When you go to NO check out the Saints starting LBs...Shanle, Simoneau and Fujita. It's a white out at LB!

SunMo

man, i would love to see IGY's face when Dustin Fox's name and face appear on the starting lineup graphic.

Feva

Quote from: SunMo on September 19, 2006, 04:58:31 PM
man, i would love to see IGY's face when Dustin Fox's name and face appear on the starting lineup graphic.

Lemme help you out....

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

good white corners simply dont exist....you dont ever get one...white olb are a little different animal...there are good ones but they are so rare that you should never use a high pick or trade for one

anyway the point is hanson is bad enough...fox i honestly cant even believe hes on a nfl team much less would ever actually see the field at cb...they would have gone after strickland had they believed they would need a corner this week....meaning we will be all up in the hood on sunday....ya heard?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo