Kearse placed on IR. Dustin Fox promoted.

Started by The BIGSTUD, September 19, 2006, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

and now i did in CF and i am starting him sucka

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

In a desperate move in a league I missed the draft for, I picked him up.  I'm also starting Alex Smith.

The BIGSTUD

Eskin said that Kearse's MCL is completely torn and the other 2 ligaments are only partial tears.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Bunkley78 on September 21, 2006, 03:22:13 PM
Eskin said that Kearse's MCL is completely torn and the other 2 ligaments are only partial tears.

Dr. Eskin?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Whatever.

Feva

ESKIN!!  ::) ::)
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

The BIGSTUD

He got the info from a team source obviously.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

General_Failure

He reads it off the back of a pack of onion rings.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

eskin is a sickening eagle and andy lackey...but because of that he gets tons of inside info and when it comes to eagle inside info hes 99% correct on it as hes getting it directly from them...its ironic that the people on this board would rip someone like that

SunMo

they remember him for his few, albeit huge, misses.  i.e. "The Phillies will not trade for Billy Wagner"

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

hes hit or miss on all other teams...but not the eagles

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i didnt say he was 100% right....hes almost always right when it comes to them...he is lung deep on andys sack and because of that he gets spoon fed lots of info....

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's not that I don't believe Eskin's specifics.  I just don't care.

The BIGSTUD

I'm not a big fan of Eskin. He holds grudges and has unnecessary biases against certain players, coaches, and teams. But he does hit on a lot of info and the people who always say he never gets anything always point to one thing and that is the Billy Wagner thing.

That was his personal opinion and not inside info. He doesn't have many sourced within the Phillies. But with the Eagles, he does have a lot of contacts. You can tell like IGY said on the air he constantly buries his head in their nuts.