Around The NFL -- Week 1

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 07, 2006, 08:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I'd take Brad Johnson throwing left-handed over Aaron Brooks.

Fo' real.

General_Failure

So would I, especially since he's got himself a grudge against the Skins.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

He knows Childress's offense now too!  GET BRAD JOHNSON!!!

cj2112

Nice to see two the NFL's most annoying and overrated fans take embarassing shots in the teeth last night.  In order to get a sellout the Raiders must have been offering free backrubs. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Father Demon on September 11, 2006, 05:35:21 PM
Fans in St. Louis are dancing in the streets.  According to them, they now have the most powerful defense in the league, and and great offense "except in the red zone."  They are absolutely confident that once this team figures out how to get in the end zone, nothing will be able to stop them.

ALL HAIL STEVEN JACKSON!!
ALL HAIL LEONARD LITTLE!

They'd better get out of the streets before they get hit by Little.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phattymatty

MDS

They also throw beer bottles at refs/players, but booing Santa (in 1964 or whatever) is worse. Ho hum.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

According to PFT, Nancy Gay from the SF Chronicle  (ha..."nancy", "gay" and "San Francisco") reported that Jerry Porter was seen laughing and pumping his fist when Brooks was sacked for the 7th time last night...

MDS

Sounds like someone that TO would find to be a good teammate.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

That's what you get for being retarded. And a Browns fan.

Wait, did I just repeat myself?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Wow. What's next, cancer jokes?

QB Eagles

Doctor: I've got your test results and I have some bad news. You have cancer and Alzheimer's.
Man: Boy, am I lucky! I was afraid I had cancer!

Yuk yuk yuk.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2006, 09:41:21 PM
Wow. What's next, cancer jokes?

AIDS and cancer jokes have been on :CF since August 11, 2005.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I watched the Cowboys/Jaguars game last night, and it was downright weird.  In the 1st quarter, the Dallas OL was dominating - pushing the Jaguars out and giving Bledsoe time.

Right about at the start of the 2nd quarter, it's like they just started going south, as if there is a fungus/parasite on their sidelines eating away at their souls.

Weird.