Around The NFL -- Week 1

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 07, 2006, 08:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJ72

Talk about stinking up the place. 2/3rds of the way the first quarter, fine. After that, they looked like complete and total shtein. I know you all are happy, and I'm just here to take my lumps. It wasn't even as close as the final score. Bledsoe straight up sucked whether he had pressure on him or not, spending most of the game looking like a mouse with 20 cats converging on him. Hell, Jax even lost Hayward to injury, and they didn't even skip a beat. It wasn't because they were that good, Dallas was just that zesty for the last 3/4s of the game. I can't take one single positive from this game. The pass rush was crap against the slow footed Pillsbury doughboy, the coverage was crap for most of the game, the line didn't run block worth a damn most of the game, and it's a miracle they only had 2 sacks. I know the rest of the season won't go like this, but it's a crappy way to start it off.

Pathetic, that's all I can say. Congrats on your win, though.

PoopyfaceMcGee

T.O. played ok, though.  So... go him.

BigEd76

This sucks not having NFL Primetime with Berman and TJ...  :-\

The show isn't done completely though.  If you're home at 4PM tomorrow, you get to see Stu Scott, Ditka and Jaws do the highlights...

PoopyfaceMcGee

The 1st ever **Manning Bowl** is about to start, and I'm sooooo PSYCHED!  w0ot for the hype machine!!

MADDEN AND MICHAELS CALLING THE ACTION!F(*&F!HIF!!r

QB Eagles

Is that Pink? I hate having my orgy of football interrupted by this stupid bullshtein.

QB Eagles

I hope both Mannings suck tonight, and the game is dominated by no-names.

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 10, 2006, 08:01:03 PM
This sucks not having NFL Primetime with Berman and TJ...  :-\

The show isn't done completely though.  If you're home at 4PM tomorrow, you get to see Stu Scott, Ditka and Jaws do the highlights...

Berman and TJ will be on SC at 11.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

phillymic2000

General_Failure

Plaxico is really working hard to tip those passes to himself.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Collinsworth says McNabb hasn't looked as good as today since the Super Bowl year. I dunno, I thought he looked pretty good during that Kansas City comeback.

QB Eagles

McNabb wins Player of the Week from NBC and wins a cheesy-looking trophy.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

By the way, that pathetic 5 minute show was the reason NFL Primetime no longer exists (at least in its old form). fargin' NBC.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 10, 2006, 09:52:45 PM
McNabb wins Player of the Week from NBC and wins a cheesy-looking trophy.

How can they award that when there are still 2.5 games left to play this week?

QB Eagles

I dunno. How can you pair Chris Collinsworth and Bob Costas? How can you steal the Hockey Night in Canada title and think no one will notice? All mysteries that only NBC knows the answers to.