Around The NFL -- Week 1

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 07, 2006, 08:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

icehole just scored his first TD.

MDS

That's about the worst possible thing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on September 10, 2006, 07:11:07 PM
That's about the worst possible thing.

No, the worst would be if he scored another one.

Geowhizzer

And the Jags cover the onsides kick.

Feva

JAX got the onside kick.

One 1st down and call it a night.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Geowhizzer

Over/Under:  The week that TO makes Parcell's head/heart explode.

General_Failure

A long field goal would be nice here.

General_Failure

Punt away, goes right in the endzone. Boo!

QB Eagles

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 10, 2006, 07:13:58 PM
Over/Under:  The week that TO makes Parcell's head/heart explode.

If TO scores here, I think my head and heart will explode.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

Well...it's Drew Bledsoe. 80 yards. 50 seconds. I'm pretty confident.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Perfect ending. TO gets it taken away from him for the pick.