Around The NFL -- Week 1

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 07, 2006, 08:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Ahhhhh...feels so good to finally start the season. :yay

Culpepper completes his first pass as a Dolphin to Peele. Nice gain.

I like the Dolphins tonight straight up.

mpmcgraw

I hope Ronnie Brown actually runs for a positive gain some farging times today.

Diomedes

I can't stand that, after Batch throws a TD pass, they show three farging replays (one in slo-mo) of Roethlisberger celebrating the play.  Show us the guys who were actually on the field, for farg sake!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Both teams look quite rusty through one quarter.

Culpepper looks shaky and erratic.

mpmcgraw

Diomedes

Santonio Holmes can blow you too.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

mpmcgraw

Ronnie Brown and his 7 yards rushing disagree.

TexasEagle

General_Failure

The steelers can blame their whole season on that missed PI call.

TexasEagle

They got one back, no bitching for them.

General_Failure

Damnit, I wanted to write them off.

PhillyPhanInDC

Wouldn't it be nice if Bloom turned into a player like Wes Welker?  Dude looks awesome tonight, especially on returns.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MDS

Culpepper is sure making me happy I drafted him in my money league.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhanInDC

I drafted him in mine money league. Late. Already had Brady. This is a seriously tough D he's playing, and he looks good, and most of all, is making good decisions.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.