The Bounty Bowl Clip

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 24, 2006, 11:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Sorry, can't help it.  Whenever I see Jerome on a pedestal, I gotta point out that he killed a child because he was behaving like a reckless fool.   It is the asterisk on his life.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i dont know what i wanna hump more....buddy or those jerseys

black cleets BITCH!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

I watched a shtein load of those clips from back in the day to present, September 24 can't get here soon enough for me.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhanInDC

This is one of my all time favorites. An old one, but classic.

Bednarik Destroys Gifford.

Another good one. Strahan vs. Runyan

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MURP

good stuff, thanks Phreak.   That defense was something else. 

Wingspan

Quote from: Diomedes on August 25, 2006, 07:52:46 AM
Sorry, can't help it.  Whenever I see Jerome on a pedestal, I gotta point out that he killed a child because he was behaving like a reckless fool.   It is the asterisk on his life.

you dont like children...and you enjoy death...

you're just being difficult to be difficult
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

I don't like hero worship.  Ghandi smacked his wife, Reggie White was a racist religious whacko, and Jerome Brown killed his nephew. 

I don't really care that the kid is dead, and I don't really care that Jerome is dead.  I do care to remind people how it went down, lest they take the "Jerome was a great guy" thing too far.  He was a fool.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

I tried to find Randall vs. Buffalo on YouTube but had no luck. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

Dude your avatar is classic.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 24, 2006, 11:32:13 PM

YouTube clip

Watch Britt Hager knock Aikman down and then see Jerome Brown and Kevin Gogan squaring off. Mike Pitts gets ejected.

You also see Jeff Fisher in there too. Too bad Norman Braman was a DOPE and he hired Richie The K instead.

i just want to watch the rest of that game

SunMo

ice grillin you

jerome brown drove too fast on a wet road....hardly compares to a racist or a woman beater

Diomedes

NFL films could make gazillions by selling game DVDs.  Throw the old footage and a bunch of other stuff--like the interview with Bednarik--onto a DVD and people will drop $18.99 all day long on it.  I'd have a big ol collection if they did this.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 25, 2006, 09:39:15 AMjerome brown drove too fast on a wet road....hardly compares to a racist or a woman beater

Drove recklessly--showboating in bad conditions--with a child in the car.  Compares just fine..a guy people worship who ain't all that.

ice grillin you

not saying its not true but is there evidence that he was showboating...all ive ever heard is he went around a turn going to fast on a wet road in a car that wasnt exactly made to drive on water