The Bounty Bowl Clip

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 24, 2006, 11:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

YouTube clip

Watch Britt Hager knock Aikman down and then see Jerome Brown and Kevin Gogan squaring off. Mike Pitts gets ejected.

You also see Jeff Fisher in there too. Too bad Norman Braman was a DOPE and he hired Richie The K instead.

PhillyPhreak54

i also didn't realize that Junior Tautalatasi played for Dallas too...

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

bowzer

"they need a cage to put those guys in.. a cage match"

Classic John Madden!

QB Eagles

Too bad that clip doesn't include Zendejas getting clocked.

PhillyPhreak54

Randall comes into the 58-37 game...and a fight erupts

Remember Derrick Witherspoon?

As for this game it was awesome. Rob Carpenter, Barry Wilburn, Rodney Peete and a bunch of others made plays. Then they went onto Dallas the next week and got beat 30-11. This was when Randall left the team to go be with his wife and there was a controversey about him not being there. I went to the game in Dallas and it was rough. I was 16 and I drove to Dallas with a friend and went into the game by myself because I only had one ticket.

rjs246

Man, I can't get enough of these. I farging loved Randall. Those teams were never going to win a championship but they were a ton of fun to root for.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

bowzer

PhillyPhreak54

One of the biggest "what if's" is what if Bryce Paup doesn't trash Randall's leg. Do they win the SB that year?

I loved Randall too. Many good memories of watching him play.

bowzer

Look what some taterskins queer put on youtube and labeled "dawkins biggest hits"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EXAulmvMQ&mode=related&search=

Note the fact that this taterskin fan had the queer song on their computer to add it to clip. 

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteDllsCwbys1   (1 week ago)
farg Buddy Ryan. He's a fargin prick.

Quotedxknight21   (1 week ago)
Reasons I hate the eagles, there bunch of cheap shots

Quotemishemu   (1 week ago)
hahahahahaha i love it the cowgirls crying cuz we hit aikman hahahaha

QuoteFlyersfan85   (1 week ago)
Dallas Sucks.

QuoteMatthew31790   (6 days ago)
All the Eagles are is a bunch of cheap shots. They are just jealous of Aikman cause he is one of the best QB's in the history of the NFL. Dallas rules!

The last one cracks me up.  How jealous were the Eagles of Aikman in 1989?!?  hahaha

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phillywestbrook36 on August 25, 2006, 01:58:48 AM
Look what some taterskins queer put on youtube and labeled "dawkins biggest hits"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EXAulmvMQ&mode=related&search=

Note the fact that this taterskin fan had the queer song on their computer to add it to clip. 

One clip over and over again - BRILLIANT!

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on August 25, 2006, 07:39:55 AM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 25, 2006, 06:50:53 AM
God i loved Jerome Brown.

So did his nephew.
Man Dio i was gonna say you'd be there to ruin my fun within 3 hours but that was lightning quick
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons