The Bounty Bowl Clip

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 24, 2006, 11:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 25, 2006, 07:56:45 AM
i dont know what i wanna hump more....buddy or those jerseys

black cleets BITCH!!

How about Buddy in one of those jersey's?

You'd be done in 2 seconds.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jerome Brown was a hell of a football player and maybe a little bit sketchy at worst as a person.  He certainly didn't deserve to die because he might have been driving a little fast.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 25, 2006, 01:29:25 AM

Randall comes into the 58-37 game...and a fight erupts

I was at this game. I remember the Lomas chants were pretty loud. There was a Detroit fan sitting behind me, usually we'd all farg with  him and throw shtein at him but he started crying (literally) when the beating started to get really bad and you had no other choice but to feel bad for him.

PhillyPhreak54

I remember when JB died. I was flipping through the channels when I saw Mike Golic on TV crying. :-\

Agreed on NFL Films selling the old games, Dio. I know I'd own a ton of 'em. They have to know that they are sitting on a gold mine. Instead of the NFL worrying about ass raping the fantasy footballers how about they sell old games on DVD to keep themselves out of the poor house.

Diomedes

He wasn't "might have been driving a little fast," he was speeding like an icehole in wet conditions.  Anyone else who does that ends up in the "Good Riddance" thread.  Jerome ends up being lauded as some kind of goddamned tragic hero.  Makes me sick.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Do you know exactly how fast he was driving?

Diomedes

96 mph.  I was there.  With my radar gun.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Beermonkey

Quote from: Diomedes on August 25, 2006, 10:51:09 AM
He wasn't "might have been driving a little fast," he was speeding like an icehole in wet conditions.  Anyone else who does that ends up in the "Good Riddance" thread.  Jerome ends up being lauded as some kind of goddamned tragic hero.  Makes me sick.

I don't see anyone "worshipping" him as model to live their lives by, just remembering him as an exciting player.

There's no need to try & lump him in with rapists & murderers. *edit

Diomedes

Right..because he didn't kill anyone or anything....

Philly_Crew

Thanks for sharing Phreak.  Jerome Brown was by all accounts a great person and there is no evidence he was showboating.  He was speeding in wet conditions.  He is still a hero even with this action.

Beermonkey

Quote from: Diomedes on August 25, 2006, 11:00:32 AM
Right..because he didn't kill anyone or anything....

Sorry, I should have said murderers.

SunMo

i've sped in my life.  i automatically am worse than a rapist.  TOTALLY!1!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

All your heros are belong to us.

General_Failure

Quote from: Lil' Miss SunMo on August 25, 2006, 11:13:49 AM
i've sped in my life.  i automatically am worse than a rapist.  TOTALLY!1!

You raped the environment by wasting all that gas. Mother Earthfarger!

The man. The myth. The legend.

SunMo

that's right, i raped the earth, but that bitch was asking for it
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.