Main Menu

Injury Update

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 07, 2006, 03:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

keep Donte out until after the bye
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

i thought LJ's back was better after surgery?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

No problem until this week. Who knows, maybe he took a shot in the back and its bruised?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 25, 2006, 05:22:29 PM
No problem until this week. Who knows, maybe he took a shot in the back and its bruised?

I heard Joselio smacked LJ in the back with his wang. 

mussa

so is donte and hood ready to go sunday?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Feva

They both fully practiced again today.

Stallworth is probable.
Hood is questionable.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

So, no. They won't play.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

donte when interviewed didnt sound very hopeful to me....hood straight up said hes playing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

I'm not quite sure what Donte's saving himself for...

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 26, 2006, 07:21:08 PM
donte when interviewed didnt sound very hopeful to me....hood straight up said hes playing

he sounded hopeful every other week.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 26, 2006, 07:21:08 PM

Good.  Frankly, I'd rather Donte gave the hammy an extra 2 weeks at this point.  The nature of the injury is that it will only get worse if he plays before he's 100%.

Diomedes

How many games has Stallworth missed in his career due to hamstring issues? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger