Hank Baskett Hysteria

Started by MURP, August 03, 2006, 02:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Feva

Quote from: JackStraw on April 08, 2009, 08:02:08 PM

See, kids... going blind isn't the only bad thing that can happen.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

rfa baskett resigned to a one year pact
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

OK, will everyone stop bitching about not having a #1 receiver?

Tomahawk

Whatever - let me know when he wants to renegotiate

General_Failure

Quote from: Tomahawk on April 23, 2009, 05:18:18 PM
Whatever - let me know when he wants to renegotiate

Jesus Christ man, he just signed a contract. Nobody's going to remember to remind you in ten days!

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

rjs246

I couldn't be any less jealous of Hank Baskett in the female department. Kendra's body was certainly made for penetration, but I don't have the slightest idea how he manages to spend more than 5 consecutive seconds around her without his dong in her butt. Idiocy is intolerable.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

theres some slammin ass girls that always tend to give off a sexy vibe know matter what they do, Kendra Wilinson is not one of them. Her body is beyond sick, but when she talks for more than 5 seconds you want to donkey kick her teeth in

hope that helped

ice grillin you

i dont even think her body is sick....she has blatantly fake tits and no ass....shes a dime a dozen when it comes to bodies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

I could give a rats ass if they're fake or not...Ill take him real or fake cause whens she naked you shouldnt care either... unless your mds gay

and when was the last time a playboy model didnt have an ass...not quite sure what the hell youre looking at

Zanshin

Hate fake tits-- real is the only way to fly. On a side note, it's entirely possible that I have more muscle tone than Hank....he might want to think about hitting the gym a little more and spending time in the pool a little less.

reese125

one question--why do you hater fake tits?

fake boobs have come a long long way that majority of the time you cant even tell there fake and they feel real as hell. Its a win win and I bet if your wife got them you would be a changed man. Hurry up Zan-- get involved

Zanshin

I'm not a big fan of cosmetic surgery, in general. And I haven't felt a pair of fake ones that even come close to emulating the real thing.