Hank Baskett Hysteria

Started by MURP, August 03, 2006, 02:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Wonder how Hef feels that one of his whores is gettin her catchers mitt beat up by someone else?

Seabiscuit36

according to wwtd.com Hank is engaged to her, Good job.  I'd hit that shtein all the way to china. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Hank Baskett can't get any Playmate Hoyda.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

She's the gutter slut on the left.  And the bitch in the middle would get it until I ran out of come.

ice grillin you

those are three different people?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

All white people look the same, I know.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

The BIGSTUD

and yet he was so close at not even coming close to a girl like her. If he wasn't signed as an UDFA or stayed with the Vikings then his entire love life would be changed entirely.

Hank is a lucky dude.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 22, 2008, 06:09:19 PM
does he have excellent hands yes...is he tough in traffic yes...has he ever gotten open in the nfl of course...did he have a nice game yesterday sure...but if you watched the games you would notice that he doesnt get open very often and rarely ever on plays that dont break down or get extended by mcnabb

and i dont even care if you disagree or tell me im wrong IF you watched the actual games...but a box score game thread reader calling me out is laughable

Man, I haven't rewatched the game yet, but he had 8 catches against a pretty damn good Pittsburg D. And yeah, I remember a couple of times he was pretty wide open.

I'm not calling him the next Jerry Rice, but to say he "doesnt get open very often and rarely ever on plays that dont break down", is just you trying to cover your ass. He was open as anything yesterday. It looked to me that the D was keying on the pimp. Baskett was finding the gaps in the zone and making some decent moves on slant patterns.

I mean cmon' give the dude a little credit. Maybe he's starting to feel confident. He'll never have the speed to be an elite reciever, but he can get open.

Seabiscuit36

she's like Jenna Jameson with a horrible laugh

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on September 22, 2008, 07:57:17 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 22, 2008, 06:09:19 PM
does he have excellent hands yes...is he tough in traffic yes...has he ever gotten open in the nfl of course...did he have a nice game yesterday sure...but if you watched the games you would notice that he doesnt get open very often and rarely ever on plays that dont break down or get extended by mcnabb

and i dont even care if you disagree or tell me im wrong IF you watched the actual games...but a box score game thread reader calling me out is laughable

Man, I haven't rewatched the game yet, but he had 8 catches against a pretty damn good Pittsburg D. And yeah, I remember a couple of times he was pretty wide open.

I'm not calling him the next Jerry Rice, but to say he "doesnt get open very often and rarely ever on plays that dont break down", is just you trying to cover your ass. He was open as anything yesterday. It looked to me that the D was keying on the pimp. Baskett was finding the gaps in the zone and making some decent moves on slant patterns.

I mean cmon' give the dude a little credit. Maybe he's starting to feel confident. He'll never have the speed to be an elite reciever, but he can get open.

cover my ass on what?...you might live to try and "bust" people for being wrong on message boards but i dont think that way...i call em like i see em i really could care less if im wrong on a player...its happened before and it will happen again...

btw i did re watch it and got to watch the game in person where you can see the whole field and youre wrong....obviously any wr who has played in the nfl gets open sometimes...but in general he has a big problem seperating from guys at this level...and if you had read my post you would have seen that i did give him credit for having very good hands and making tough catches...when he gets open its almost always because of the scheme the line gave 5 a ton of time or the play broke down...hes better than worthless guys like greg lewis and has turned into a decent complementary wideout but he doesnt beat guys one on one much
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Baskett's a nice #4 receiver and he could be handy as a jump ball guy in the end zone if they had a quarterback who could actually throw that pass.

Let's not get our cocks all sticky over him, though.

BigEd76

Quote from: Rome on September 22, 2008, 07:33:53 PM
She's a Playboy bimbo.  She's as ugly as a bag full of aborted puppies too.  Totally fake, bit titted, skinny white funhole.   Oh, and she's an Eagles fan too when she isn't cheering for the Chargers.

ewwww yucky

she's the least attractive of the 3 Hef girlfriends IMO

Diomedes

Right.  Just so we're clear then.

Hank Baskett can't get open in the NFL.

Seabiscuit36

Townsend was out yesterday, Ike Taylor sucks.  Mcfadden sucks, Hank did a good job getting open against LB's.  Hank isnt a great player by any stretch but he did his job yesterday after lebeau clearly wanted Desean out of the game