NFL RB rankings

Started by ice grillin you, July 13, 2006, 11:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

looks like fox sports is doing a espn like ranking of the positions...last week was qb's

rb's...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5776936
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Very generous, IMO.  Especially with Westbrook coming off injury.

Quote21. Philadelphia

The Eagles are like Chiefs Lite. He's no Larry Johnson, but Brian Westbrook is a very good back in his own right, and he's a perfect fit in Andy Reid's offense. Trouble is, he's a little guy, and he's never been the most durable. The Eagles learned last year how fun it is to try and run their offense through Ryan Moats and Reno Mahe, and they would prefer not to do it again. They don't really have a lot of other options; Correll Buckhalter will never play a full NFL season unless the nymph Thetis dips him in the river Styx — and even then he would probably still hurt his ankle.

ice grillin you

The Eagles learned last year how fun it is to try and run their offense through Ryan Moats and Reno Mahe

does anyone have a gun?

its hard to believe they dont have a proven competant nfl running back behind westbrook...not to mention a bigger run first tailback

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 13, 2006, 11:55:50 AM
its hard to believe they dont have a proven competant nfl running back behind westbrook...not to mention a bigger run first tailback

it is?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

they always have...this year they arent even making an attempt at it

mussa

nobody mentions the secret weapon that is TAPEH!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"