SportsCenter's "Ultimate Depth Chart"

Started by BigEd76, June 28, 2006, 11:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on July 01, 2006, 02:04:51 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on July 01, 2006, 01:07:40 PM
They have the Bengals as the 9th best team in the NFL but missing the playoffs, while the 18th ranked Chiefs will make it....

Yeah ESPN is slowing losing its credibility.

ESPN lost it's credibility years ago.  Now they are simply losing what little shred of entertainment value they had left. 

Feva

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 01, 2006, 02:56:23 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on July 01, 2006, 02:04:51 PM
They have the Bengals as the 9th best team in the NFL but missing the playoffs, while the 18th ranked Chiefs will make it....

Yeah ESPN is slowing losing its credibility.

ESPN lost it's credibility years ago.  Now they are simply losing what little shred of entertainment value they had left. 

As true as that is... the sad part is that all the clueless sheep across the country are taking that shtein as the gospel.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

hunt

their overall rankings were an aggregate of the positional rankings they did...their playoff predictions were based on how they thought teams would actually do...not on their rankings.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

The BIGSTUD

These ESPN guys are idiots. The taterskins should've been #1 in every category including QBs. How could you disrespect Brunell like that? I mean cmon. World class QB over there in DC. Also, Campbell is the next... well, I don't think you could use one NFL great to compare him to. I'd say he's Elway, Montana, Marino, Young, Brady all in one. Times 7.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Drunkmasterflex

Wow, Cowherd just said on ESPN that he likes the Eagles to win the NFC over Carolina.  I think he is one of the first national media types to say that, not that it matters.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Magical_Retard

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on July 02, 2006, 11:02:45 AM
Wow, Cowherd just said on ESPN that he likes the Eagles to win the NFC over Carolina.  I think he is one of the first national media types to say that, not that it matters.

cowherd?

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

BigEd76

Colin Cowherd.....works on ESPN Radio

Feva

Funny he has anything positive to say about Philly since he spent about 15 minutes ripping Philly and their fans on his show a couple weeks ago.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

The BIGSTUD

Rendell is holding his daughter hostage. He doesn't have a choice.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

NGM

Quote from: EagleFeva on July 02, 2006, 03:53:07 PM

Funny he has anything positive to say about Philly since he spent about 15 minutes ripping Philly and their fans on his show a couple weeks ago.

Feva he ripped Eagles fans, not the city or the organization.  If you listen to him regularly he always mentions Philly and New England as the two best run franchises.  That guy is damn good with his picks FWIW. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

BigEd76

More proof that ESPN is a fraud:

Their NFC playoffs based on the rankings:
1 Panthers
2 Seahawks
3 taterskins
4 Bears
5 Cowboys
6 Falcons

They had the taterskins beating the Falcons and the Cowboys beating the Bears.......so their divisional round matchups were Dallas/Seattle and Washington/Carolina....  :sly

They also messed up the AFC playoffs.  They have the Patriots as the top AFC team but playing in the wild card round, with the 3rd-best AFC team Baltimore being the #6 seed...

1 Steelers
2 Colts
3 Patriots
4 Broncos
5 Chiefs
6 Ravens

KC over Denver, NE over Baltimore

Their divisional round winners:  Carolina, Seattle, Pittsburgh, New England

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

with the incessant whining thats beeen going on in this thread it seems like it matters quite a bit what the national media types say
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 05, 2006, 07:14:05 PM
Wow, Cowherd just said on ESPN that he likes the Eagles to win the NFC over Carolina. I think he is one of the first national media types to say that, not that it matters.

with the incessant whining thats beeen going on in this thread it seems like it matters quite a bit what the national media types say

Ahhh, you just can't get past the boner you sprung seeing the Skins ranked so high.

BigEd76

Yesterday they predicted a rematch of SB38....Pats/Panthers