Main Menu

TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed ep7 was slow and my least favorite. I appreciate the backstory and all but with only two left they wasted some time

SD

Chris Rock: Selective Outrage live show on Netflix (filmed in Baltimore) is farging hilarious. Starts out strong, has some peaks and valleys...then his finale is all about Will Smith and holy shtein.

ice grillin you

is was and always has been the goat....i hate comedy so if you can make me roll on the floor laughing you pretty good

i know like 10 people who went last nite
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Ep8 of The Last...such a great show.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 06, 2023, 09:58:54 PM

Maybe it's just me but there's severe lack of the dead or clickers or whatever they call them. Do they not like the cold or something

PhillyPhreak54

That's a good question and I'm not sure. Maybe the winter stifled them? Or because they're pretty much in such wide open spaces they're not seeing them like in the concentrated areas.

PhillyPhreak54

Not sure I've mentioned it but Shrinking on AppleTV is pretty good.

Also the MH370 doc on Netflix is really good. I'm fascinated with that story

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 11, 2023, 10:21:42 PM

Seen a docuseries on it before but gonna check this one out too

Different flight but still hilarious

https://youtu.be/CaOkTKfxu44

Rome

My wife wanted to watch Daisy Jones & The Six the other day.  I was like oh god and said sure.  Six hours later I'm amazed at how much I enjoyed it.  Got a few more episodes to go but it's surprisingly good. 

Rome

The Mandalorian has been great so far too. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on March 11, 2023, 11:40:06 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 11, 2023, 10:21:42 PM

Seen a docuseries on it before but gonna check this one out too

Different flight but still hilarious

https://youtu.be/CaOkTKfxu44

Haha I remember that

MDS

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on March 06, 2023, 10:06:09 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 06, 2023, 09:58:54 PM

Maybe it's just me but there's severe lack of the dead or clickers or whatever they call them. Do they not like the cold or something

the show is even better when they dont zombie shtein...if it was every episode it would just get formulaic and silly. the acting and writing are remarkably good for this kind of show
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I prefer the scrounging apocalyptic survival portion of the story but the clickers are a main part of the narrative but have been largely fodder in the series. It's a good show...my daughter loves it...it's just nothing groundbreaking.

MDS

im as anti nerd as it gets so the one episode with the mass zombie attack when the huge monster came out i was nearly out

go watch mando let me have this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 12, 2023, 09:04:45 PM
im as anti nerd as it gets so the one episode with the mass zombie attack when the huge monster came out i was nearly out

go watch mando let me have this

I'm guessing the huge zombie monster is from the game but agreed they should have left that out

Finale was fine but short

Best episode by far was the gay one