Main Menu

TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

its really good so far. and im in for 100 seasons of it. they already are making a s3.

im in love with both italian hookers in the new season and i want to strangle the beta cuck married to aubrey plaza. hes such a Hoyda. but yea daddario is a first ballot hall of famer and there is no touching her.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The dark haired Italian hooker is fine as hell.

We love this show.

Funny seeing Moltisanti in a different role

Munson

Agreed on Italian hooker. Hot as hell.

I was/am a very casual viewer, found myself watching eps 2 and 3 of season 2 in the background while I was grading shtein. Slowly kinda worked my way through season 2 and then did season 1 too. I don't really like, "get it", other than I guess it's just suppsoed to be about how farged up all these people are, but yeah.

Wasn't expecting the dude to go full Rhaenyra Targaryen there at the end of the last episode
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: Munson on December 03, 2022, 12:22:19 AM
Rhaenyra Targaryen

i wish there was a pit of lava we could send all the bern bros to
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i quite enjoyed the first one.....stupid fun....but this one is pretty awful...nothing ever happens and the cast sucks...also id way rather look at haley lu richardson that the italian whore...shes actually ugly for an actor cast for a part where shes supposed to be hot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

The Last of Us premiered last night and it was pretty awesome. I somehow never played the game despite it being right up my alley
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

I played the game with my daughter. 

I can't imagine better casting than what I saw in the pilot.  Holy shtein it was grim and sad but it was also exciting and action-packed.  There's a scene in the beginning where someone gets infected.   It is played off in the background in a way that is truly farging scary. 

One of the best series-openers I can remember seeing.  Honestly excellent.  A+

MDS

as usual my king romey takes the nerd shows too far but it was pretty decent

zombie shows are what they are but the entire thing felt like a cut scene from a video game and it was much better than the walking dead as far as that genre goes

General_Failure

Considering the video game was essentially 90% very well done cutscenes, you're right. As long as it doesn't deviate much from the game it should have a worthwhile ending.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

I thought Last of Us was pretty good.  My TV time is next to nothing these days with new kid and new job so first new show I've seen in quite some time.  Need a new zombie show in my life.

Rome

I watch almost zero tv these days because every show I try to watch ends up sucking huge hairy balls. 

That show was excellent.  And if it goes the same was as the game series did, there's gonna be some pissed off viewers at the end. 

MDS

craig mazin's writing credits are outrageous

-2 zesty late 90s comedies nobody remembers
-the 3rd and 4th scary movie + the even more embarrassing superhero movie
-the 2nd and 3rd hangovers
-a few other pieces of crap
-chernobyl
-the last of us

the man made 1000 pieces of shtein, an all time miniseries and now the biggest show on tv that just aired an all time episode

Munson

Hah oh man that made me look up what 90s movies they were....completely forgot about Rocket Man for obvious reasons, but lmao definitely remember watching that on TV

QB Eagles

He spent like 20 years running a huge screenwriting blog and a huge screenwriting podcast. You're gonna pick up some things when you talk to every mover and shaker in your industry on a constant basis.

MDS

the last of us....hot damn

i know they had source material to build off of but this may be the best first season for a show since sopranos...every other prestige drama starts B+/B- and builds. these dudes comin out on fire dropping classic ep here, classic ep there