Roethlisberger in motorcycle accident

Started by MURP, June 12, 2006, 12:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 13, 2006, 12:23:06 AM
Ben Toothlessberger

That's so painfully obvious that I'm mad for not thinking of it myself. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Kearse prefers water sports.  Did you hear that, Beermonkey?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I'm curious about how the accident happened.  It appears to be a classic bike vs. car collision: four wheeler travelling opposite direction to bike makes left turn into motobike path, bang.  "I didn't see him," is invariably the excuse, and the cops/courts almost always sympathize with the car driver.

Dickhead should have been wearing a helmet, but that doens't mean he was speeding, acting like an ass, or at fault in any way for the accident. 

If the car driver was at fault, she ought to be ticketed and fined.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

supposedly it was a 62year old lady who failed to yield at a sign and plowed into him.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Beermonkey

Quote from: FFatPatt on June 13, 2006, 07:44:48 AM
Kearse prefers water sports.  Did you hear that, Beermonkey?

Do mean like riding jetskis or pissing on his partner? Either way, I'm a go!

Diomedes

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 13, 2006, 09:51:43 AM
supposedly it was a 62year old lady who failed to yield at a sign and plowed into him.

That's exactly what it reads like.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

I don't think anyone is saying it was Ben's fault that the accident occurred, jut that he's an idiot in the first place for not wearing a helmet.

And yeah it was a 60 something year old woman, they haven't released her name, which is probably smart since she will be murdered within the week.

Someone called into a Pitt radio station yesterday and compared yesterday to 9/11.

reese125

that person needs to take his Ben jersey off when he goes to sleep...f-in ridiculous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 13, 2006, 09:51:43 AM

Did anyone look to see if her car had Bengals stickers on it?  >:D

Butchers Bill

Quote from: phattymatty on June 13, 2006, 09:56:57 AM
And yeah it was a 60 something year old woman, they haven't released her name, which is probably smart since she will be murdered within the week.

I think they have actually.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/06/12/bc.fbn.apnewsalert.ap/1.html

The other car was driven by a woman identified in published reports Tuesday as Martha Fleishman, 62, of Pittsburgh.

I would seriously consider moving to France if I were her.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

MadMarchHare

Clearly the motorcycle hit her car, she didn't plow into him.  That doesn't mean it wasn't her fault.
Anyone but Reid.

ice grillin you

I seriously consider moving to France if I were her.

why woudl they bother her....who cares if he died much less that he got hurt...they won the farging superbowl last year...selfish bastiches
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Butchers Bill

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 13, 2006, 10:27:24 AM
why woudl they bother her....who cares if he died much less that he got hurt...they won the farging superbowl last year...selfish bastiches

I agree about them being selfish, but do you think that matters??  What would have happened had someone run over Mike Schmidt in Philly in 1981?  There would ahve been a public execution.   :-D
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.