Roethlisberger in motorcycle accident

Started by MURP, June 12, 2006, 12:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Bigger jackass - Federline or Roethlisberger?

Vroom vroom crash

OR

Po Po ZOW

rjs246

In all fairness Federline has made a living out of banging hot chicks, leaving them, and banging other richer hot chicks. So the real question is, Who's the bigger tool? Federline or the bitches who farg him?

I still say Federline.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on June 12, 2006, 04:54:19 PM
In all fairness Federline has made a living out of banging hot chicks, leaving them

This is his previous baby's mama.  Not very hot, really.

rjs246

She might be a little smooth, but I would tear that shtein apart.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: rjs246 on June 12, 2006, 04:59:43 PM
She might be a little smooth, but I would tear that shtein apart.

igy has dibs.

The BIGSTUD

CONFLICTING REPORTS ON ROETHLISBERGER

There are conflicting reports from Pittsburgh's two leading papers regarding the severity of the injuries suffered by quarterback Ben Roethlisberger in Monday morning's motorcycle accident.

The Tribune-Review reports that Big Ben has, among other things, two serious knee injuries.  The Post-Gazette reports that the team is "encouraged" by reports from Mercy Hospital, and former teammate Jerome Bettis said that he's been told that Ben will be fine.

A league source told us earlier that Roethlisberger did not have serious injuries, beyond a broken jaw.  The source has since told us that he has not been able to confirm reports that Ben has two serious knee injuries.

Stay tuned.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Geowhizzer

I heard that his right arm was torn off in the accident, but Roethlisberger re-attached it himself using bailing wire, and it will be fine by the start of trianing camp.

rjs246

I heard that my balls are enormous. I went to the men's room to do some fact checking and lo and behold, the reports were spot on.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

that might be cancer, you should probably go to a doctor

PhillyPhanInDC

...or it could just be SunMo clinging to them....he is ball colored from the reports I hear out of Pittsburgh.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Geowhizzer

I was going to advise that a course of penicillin would clear that right up, but he should get it checked just to be sure.

rjs246

If it's my fate to die of a massive beanbag, then so be it.

Let them eat bootstraps.