Roethlisberger in motorcycle accident

Started by MURP, June 12, 2006, 12:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

i heard that they already changed his sandwhich out there.  when you order one, it's comes with ketchup dripping out of the roll and there are chiclets spread on top
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Primanti's is excellent late-night drunk food.  Otherwise, bad idea to touch the stuff.

Wingspan

after living in pittsburgh for 2 years i can tell with the utmost authority that primanti's sucks. almost as much as iron city beer.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Wingspan

although...for an out of town sandwich...Quaker Steak and Lube is pretty damn good. they are steak sandwiches...but they don't try and pretend that they are "cheesesteaks"

primanti's still sucks though
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Also, seeing a cocky football player get exactly what's coming to him is delicious.

The BIGSTUD

Pitt sucks in general. Any town that calls soda "pop" deserves to be hit by a meteor.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SunMo

you know if a taterskins fan said the same thing about McNabb that you'd call him classless, right?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMoTzu on June 12, 2006, 04:42:48 PM
you know if a skins fan said the same thing about McNabb that you'd call him classless, right?

Yes, of course.  What's your point?

SunMo

that cocky football player just won a Super Bowl while our momma's boy has yet to do so.

therefore....motorcyle accidents = Super Bowl wins.

somebody get Donny a motorcycle.  my logic is impregnable.

Beermonkey

Quote from: FFatPatt on June 12, 2006, 04:40:27 PM
Also, seeing a cocky football player get exactly what's coming to him is delicious.

They can change his nickname now. It always pissed me off when people called him "Big Ben".

Maybe something vegetable-related.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Begonia Ben?
Rudabega Roethlisberger?
Ol' Applesauce Brain 2?

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SunMo

im not doing Beermonkey's dirty work for him

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Bunkley78 on June 12, 2006, 04:47:37 PM
Toothless Ruthless Roethlisberger.

I like it, but can we put something about him being dickless in there?

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on June 12, 2006, 04:46:47 PM
Ol' Applesauce Brain 2?

that's only funny because you just added a #2 to a name of mine