Roethlisberger in motorcycle accident

Started by MURP, June 12, 2006, 12:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was leaving some other ones and came across this beauty:

Ben,

Safety gear is overrated.

Posted by: Dale Earnhardt | June 13, 2006 at 04:36 PM

Dale's e-mail is dale@brickwall.com.  Wow.

4and26

QuotePosted by: Kayla Ritenour | June 13, 2006 at 01:43 PM

Ben, I really hope you make it through this fine. If you need any help, or someone to talk to on or off the record, give me a call.

I'm sure he'll be calling  ::)

Feva

Ben,

Safety gear is overrated.

Posted by: Dale Earnhardt | June 13, 2006 at 04:36 PM

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

QB Eagles

Anyway, word here is the team docs are saying it looks like he'll be fine for Week 1 of the regular season.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhanInDC

PFT.com this morning:

With the caption:
"Amazingly, Ben Roethlisberger's injuries actually increase his marketing potential."
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

i wanna know why this punk gets out of the hospital in two friggin days but pelle lindbergh and jerome brown die on impact
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

because they played for Philadelphia teams
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MURP

you already know the anser to that IGY

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 15, 2006, 01:10:55 PM
i wanna know why this punk gets out of the hospital in two friggin days but pelle lindbergh and jerome brown die on impact

ha ha

Don't forget Jerome's nephew.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on June 15, 2006, 01:16:26 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 15, 2006, 01:10:55 PM

ha ha

Don't forget Jerome's nephew.
But his nephew wasnt famous or from Philly  8)  It really is amazing he's out of the hospital already.  IGY is 100% right if it was a philly guy, his head would have severed
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

shorebird

I'll tell you how dumb riding without a helmet is, especially for NFL players.

If you asked Ben Rothlisberger to go out on the football field during a game without a helmet, he'd probably tell you your crazy. But yet, he gets on a motorcycle and drives the roads without one and thinks nothing of it.

General_Failure

More bad photoshop fun from the internet.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Since we've been sort of discussing helmet laws in the wake of Roethlisberger's accident, here's an article about Florida, which repealed a mandatory helmet law six years ago:

Fla. motorcycle fatalities reportedly soar

Rome

That JonBenet Ramsey thing was sick.

That didn't stop me from laughing out loud when I read it, though.