World Cup 2006

Started by henchmanUK, May 30, 2006, 11:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

farg Italy. A bunch of diving, flopping, dude-hugging, dude huggers.

Also, Zidane is a bitch. I love a good headbutt as much (or more) than the next guy, but how farging stupid can you be? OT of the final? Idiot.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

NGM

OT in the final of his last World Cup game ever, not to mention he is France's best PK. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

QB Eagles

Couldn't have been a better outcome for France-haters. The Zidane red card tarnishes his whole career. It's like if Michael Jordan punched someone in the face during overtime of Game 7 of the NBA Finals, in the final game of his career. And then his team goes on to lose after he is kicked out.

rjs246

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 09, 2006, 05:23:20 PM
It's like if Michael Jordan punched someone in the face during overtime of Game 7 of the NBA Finals, in the final game of his career. And then his team goes on to loser after he is kicked out.

Which I REALLY wish had happened. I hate that guy.

Let them eat bootstraps.

The BIGSTUD

For those who didn't see it:

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Zidane and Gus Frerotte must be related.

BigEd76

:flipoff

OK...back to not caring about soccer for another 4 years...

MDS

I saw the pk's. the guy who missed will be dead soon.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

even on the head butt the guy took a dive

jesus soccer players are bitches...close lock delete thread

good riddance to the atrocity that is this sport
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I'm gonna have a good time at work tomorrow.   I work for a French company.  I figure when my boss asks me to do something, I'll say "or what?  You'll head butt me??"

That will go over well.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The hottest girl I've ever seen loves me and she loves soccer too.

Please do me a favor.

F'ing kill me a lot.

:-\

PoopyfaceMcGee

I would just like to point out the hilarious irony that the U.S. team got defeated by both the Ukraine and Ghana.  Yet, they somehow managed to force the eventual-champion Italians to score on their own net and play to a tie.

So, the U.S. team is just as good as the World Cup champs! Sort of!  1!

ice grillin you

im more interested in how you know (or remember) who the us played in the world cup
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Quote from: FFatPatt on July 10, 2006, 08:43:07 AM
I would just like to point out the hilarious irony that the U.S. team got defeated by both the Ukraine and Ghana. Yet, they somehow managed to force the eventual-champion Italians to score on their own net and play to a tie.

So, the U.S. team is just as good as the World Cup champs! Sort of! 1!

Ha. They lost to the Czech Republic, not the Ukraine.
IGY feels better.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I think it's supremely fun that the cheating, flopping, mincing little Italians--under investigation for fixing football matches back home--beat the supposedly high-minded French nancies because their hero and spiritual god Zidane played dirty.

It's the best of all possible worlds...the game goes to penalty kicks--the equivalent of both teams losing--and at the end of it all, everyone has egg on their face.  FIFA, Italy, France.  All of 'em.

Ha!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger