World Cup 2006

Started by henchmanUK, May 30, 2006, 11:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Eagles_Legendz

France was great against Brazil.  Their team, unlike their country, isn't a bunch of pansies either.  You don't see them fake injuries or complain half as much as Portugal or Italy, and Zidane/Henry/Ribery is a fun group to watch.  That's who I'll be pulling for.

rjs246

farging diving, shtein eating, whining, pissing, moaning, screaming, leg clutching Italians win.

Now I'm forced to root for France so I don't have to watch the farging diving, shtein eating, whining, pissing, moaning, screaming, leg clutching Portugese play Italy in the final.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Drunkmasterflex

I missed the Italian goal because I heard about the current crisis in North Korea.  This is not good, I am sure I will hear about it tommorow.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

rjs246

They actually scored twice in the 119th and 121st minutes.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: rjs246 on July 04, 2006, 05:49:36 PM

Yeah well from where I am sitting the World Cup is much less important today.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

That was a very exciting stretch of soccer action.  Especially in HD.

I like the French team, because they're nothing like the country they represent.

Viva la France!

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: FFatPatt on July 04, 2006, 09:33:06 PM

That was a very exciting stretch of soccer action.  Especially in HD.

I like the French team, because they're nothing like the country they represent.

Viva la France!

Indeed.  Couldn't echo that sentiment more.

Go France.

:paranoid

QB Eagles

Considering that Serie A is in meltdown and it seems like half of the people associated with the Italian national team are under investigation for illegal betting, match fixing, and other forms of corruption, I'd get a good laugh out of them winning the World Cup.

Go Italy!  :-D

Diomedes

An Italy-Portugal final would be fantastic.  Italy could whine, cheat and dive and Portugal could play dirty and collect red cards like roses at a funeral.  And then Italy could lose. 

That would be alright with me.  The only Italian I support anywhere is Valentino Rossi, but he's more God than Italian.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

that italian goal was sick. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

Which one..the first one, yeah?

Rome

Dio likes motorcycle racing?

Cool.