World Cup 2006

Started by henchmanUK, May 30, 2006, 11:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Back to football:   This one's gone to extra time.  Nazis: 1  Nazi lovers: 1
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Stupid Germany moves on. Winning on PKs.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was rooting for Germany all along, obviously.

QB Eagles

The team I root against always winds up winning. If this keeps up, France will win the World Cup. :boom

rjs246

France, Italy and Germany all still alive. farging wonderful. I'm going to be forced to root for the English if this keeps up.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

PoopyfaceMcGee

QB Eagles

Down goes England on penalty kicks.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

QB Eagles

France is beating Brazil 1-0. :boom :boom :boom

QB Eagles

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm rooting for the winner of the Germany/Italy game.

MDS

Good to Brazil winning. Sure they are fun to watch and the women from that country are insanly hot, but its always good to see the powehouse team go down. But by no way do I want to see France win. Or those guidos from Italy. Or those nazi's from Germany. So...go Portugal?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.