Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

that is the most sickening condecending column that pos has ever written

lol @ the wr's being the deepest theyve ever been with hank baskett as the #3
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

I'll take Baskett over Freddie Mitchell. Maybe. I don't know, Baskett hasn't done enough interviews yet. I'll take him over Pinkston, at least. Can we trade Greggie to get Thrash back?

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

Greggie is so weak, he's the new pinkston
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 27, 2006, 02:06:28 PM
Does hank have a catch yet?

2 catches for 33 yards.  As a starter, he had all of 1 catch and Greg Lewis got a ton more looks.

(Oh, and Billy McMullen actually has 4 catches for 60 yards.)

Munson

Well we all knew Hank didn't have the speed to break away. I think it's on McNabb to trust him and throw it in there and let Hank make the play with his hands.

Never having a WR like that before, I don't expect McNabb to start now.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Do you think Spads asked Banner and Reid if he could go to the doctors office before he went?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillywin2k5

only after work hours, cause his suck up job is VERY IMPORTANT from 9 to 5.
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

QB Eagles

Spadaro's column is becoming increasingly Larry-King-in-USA-Today-esque.

"This Eagles defense rivals the great defenses of the Buddy Ryan era... Did you see Mike Patterson return that fumble on Sunday? Andy Reid drafted him because of that speed... You know who I like? The Black Eyed Peas... Brian Westbrook is looking better than ever this year. I can't be the only one who's noticed how firm his buttocks looks this season... Pete Jenkins brings a whole new philosophy to defensive line and it's paying off... The Eagles have full confidence in Donovan McNabb right now... Rosie O'Donnell still doesn't seem at home on The View... Here's a list of all the breakfast foods they were serving to the Eagles at Super Bowl XXXIX..."

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 27, 2006, 08:05:02 PM
Spadaro's column is becoming increasingly Larry-King-in-USA-Today-esque.

"This Eagles defense rivals the great defenses of the Buddy Ryan era... Did you see Mike Patterson return that fumble on Sunday? Andy Reid drafted him because of that speed... You know who I like? The Black Eyed Peas... Brian Westbrook is looking better than ever this year. I can't be the only one who's noticed how firm his buttocks looks this season... Pete Jenkins brings a whole new philosophy to defensive line and it's paying off... The Eagles have full confidence in Donovan McNabb right now... Rosie O'Donnell still doesn't seem at home on The View... Here's a list of all the breakfast foods they were serving to the Eagles at Super Bowl XXXIX..."

Spads watches The View?  :-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think QB took some artistic liberties.  With hilarious results.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 27, 2006, 03:31:51 PM
or hank might just SUCK
What has he done for you to say that? Besides being slow, he hasn't done anything to prove either way. The fact is, with Stallworth, Westbrook, LJ, and Brown, our 3rd WR isn't going to be as big a part of the offense as it has been in the past. And with Greg Lewis constantly matched up on #4 WR's, he'll get open a lot more with his speed/lack of talent at the #4 CB posistion of other teams.

Hank has caught the only two footballs that have hit him in the hands. He's the only guy who hasn't dropped one yet, actually.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Even Reggie's been slow to get in on the action.

The man. The myth. The legend.

LBIggle

freddie mitchell couldn't get open and had good hands too.