Lelie is p-o'd

Started by Don Ho, May 17, 2006, 12:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

If this spells the end to the Todd Pinkston era, then sign me up as a fan.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rookie Tony Scheffler, who they apparently like.

I would think they want a DL since Warren and *shock* Courtney Brown are hurt again.

Rayburn + 5th rounder = good.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe they like Andy Thorn. :paranoid

The BIGSTUD

I don't think they'd do a 5th and Rayburn. They'd probably go with a 4th and Haynes before that since they need a DE more.

I don't like the idea of giving up McDougle either. You want d-line depth.

You rarely see the Eagles get ripped off in deals, so the Eagles will either get him at good value or not get him at all I'm guessing.

5th and Whiting for TO, Feeley for a 2nd rounder are 2 examples of the Eagles getting the best out of deals.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

I'm OK with it if it's Rayburn and a #3 or #4 because there's enough depth at DT.  I don't want to give up on McDougle yet even though he hasn't done much....

The BIGSTUD

I'm a little hesitant to give up a 3rd. Considering Randy Moss was had for a 2nd and a player, and TO for a 5th and a player. You can get damn good players in this league for 3rd round picks.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Bunkley78 on August 13, 2006, 07:59:26 PM
I'm a little hesitant to give up a 3rd. Considering Randy Moss was had for a 2nd and a player, and TO for a 5th and a player. You can get damn good players in this league for 3rd round picks.

Moss was given up for a first rounder.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mpmcgraw

Didnt the Vikings get a pretty good linebacker back in that deal too?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Might as well buy your Bears Lelie jersey right now.

Feva

You're such a Baskett-full of positivity.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on August 13, 2006, 08:35:01 PM
You're such a Baskett-full of positivity.

You're a fat, massive hippo-crite.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mpmcgraw on August 13, 2006, 08:10:52 PM

Exactly how good could he be if you can't even remember the dude's name.   ;)

I believe it was Napoleon Harris or some crap like that. 

Sgt PSN

mpmcgraw

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 13, 2006, 08:42:26 PM
Quote from: mpmcgraw on August 13, 2006, 08:10:52 PM

Exactly how good could he be if you can't even remember the dude's name.   ;)
Good point.  Of course my definition of a good linebacker is tainted after experiencing years of Nate Wayne, Mark Simoneau, Keith Adams, and Dhani Jones.