Lelie is p-o'd

Started by Don Ho, May 17, 2006, 12:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: FFatPatt on May 19, 2006, 05:51:59 PM
"Todd Pinkston" is pretty close too.  Every guy named Todd is gay, and pink is a color for fairies.

Ever hear George Carlin's bit about tough boys names.  Hillarious.  "Whatever happened to Nicky, Bobby and Tommy.  Now we have names like "TTTOOOODDDDDDD!"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

"Todd Pinkston" is pretty close too.  Every guy named Todd is gay, and pink is a color for fairies.

Poontang is pink.   ;)

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Don Ho on May 19, 2006, 08:37:06 PM

Ever hear George Carlin's bit about tough boys names.  Hillarious.  "Whatever happened to Nicky, Bobby and Tommy.  Now we have names like "TTTOOOODDDDDDD!"

Yeah, that's kind of what I was getting at, actually.

Wingspan

Quote from: FFatPatt on May 19, 2006, 09:53:21 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on May 19, 2006, 08:37:06 PM

Yeah, that's kind of what I was getting at, actually.

you're no carlin
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Surely, but I do enjoy his work.

Rome

WTF were you doing posting @ 4:15 AM?   :-D

Don't tell me, I know...   :-D :-D  better you than me, cuz.   :D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 20, 2006, 08:42:11 AM
Don't tell me, I know...   :-D :-D  better you than me, cuz.   :D

I don't know what you're getting at, but it wasn't that interesting.

rjs246

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 20, 2006, 08:42:11 AM
WTF were you doing posting @ 4:15 AM? :-D

Don't tell me, I know... :-D :-D better you than me, cuz. :D

Three laughing smilies in one post?

Die.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

The BIGSTUD

Broncos | Team close to trading Lelie
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:31:03 -0700

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Denver Broncos could be getting closer to trading disgruntled WR Ashley Lelie. A trade could be wrapped up within the next week that would be a three-team deal and land Denver a tight end. A number of teams have shown renewed interest this week, according to one person close to the talks, and Lelie is desperate to get out of Denver, where he feels he cannot be the No. 1 wide receiver. The team that trades for Lelie is going to want to try to sign him to an extension, as his contract is scheduled to expire after this season.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhanInDC

Chances the Birds are in the hunt? .0000001%

Chances that would be a good idea? 100%

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

The BIGSTUD

Well they already called the Broncos for interest.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

The BIGSTUD

Eagles claimed they don't know who he is. I think that whole thing was made up his his agent.

PhillyPhanInDC

Have anyone within the organization said they have shown Denver they are interest in Lelie? Didn't think so. Until then the reports/rumors carry zero weight with me.

I hear he is visiting the NovaCare complex tomorrow though. A buddy of mine saw him at the airport.

:boo

The BIGSTUD

He's over my place right now. Your buddy's sighting has been confirmed.