Lelie is p-o'd

Started by Don Ho, May 17, 2006, 12:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eagles 3x

Thank you. I can do much worse than that.

Baskettman faster than a kicker.
Able to stop a speeding cheerleader.
Able to jump over a short CB in a single bound.
Baskettman to the rescue!

member since Aug. 21, 03. I am the KING of the Lurking Bastiches!!

Rome

BigEd76

Eagles 3x

Decapitation?
No problem, I can live with that.

I'd take decapitation over that castration thing anyday.
member since Aug. 21, 03. I am the KING of the Lurking Bastiches!!

ice grillin you

how about romey cuts off your helmet?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SidFarkus

The best argument I've heard for Lelie is basically to get another NFL calibre WR in here. Right now we have exactly one, likely 2. Assuming Pinky is not ready to go, Jabar Gaffney in his 4th year is the senior member of this WR corps. I think Reggie Brown proved that he's at least an NFl calibre WR, I think he'll be very good but that remains to be seen. Right now that means Gaffney & Brown are the only 2 legit WRs that have proven they at least belong in the leauge. I'm not sure Greg Lewis is on that list. He's a 3rd year UDFA, Reggie is going into year 2, then you have 3 rookies. All of which are 2nd day picks or UDFA.

That's not good. That calls for desperate meaures. Lelie, while not a top notch WR by any means, has at least proven himself worthy of being in the NFL. He at least has some pedigree to him.
Bleeding Green Nation
Philadelphia Eagles Blog

http://bleedinggreennation.com/

ice grillin you

The best argument I've heard for Lelie is basically to get another NFL calibre WR in here

thats the ONLY argument
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

If Lelie goes anywhere else, he'll suck.  If he goes to the Eagles... PRO BOWL!!1

The BIGSTUD

If Pinkston can't play... then ouch. Greg Lewis being the 3rd guy is not good.

If Lelie can play like he did 2 seasons ago, then he'd be a welcome addition. But he's been inconsistent. Plus he's a free agent at the end of the season. He's just not worth giving up a high pick for. If the Eagles know for sure Pinkston is going to miss say 5 games, then you give up a 5th rounder, but that is as high as you go. Maybe throw in a scrub, but we already gave up our scrubs.

Does Denver need a holder?
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

General_Failure

Lelie needs that special touch that only a coaching angel can provide. Do the taterskins have any more picks this decade they can give up for him?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I agree that Lelie is better than Randle-El and/or Lloyd, yes.  Was that the question?

Feva

Is there a more feminine sounding name in the NFL than Ashley Lelie?  that is incredibly accurate?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

"Todd Pinkston" is pretty close too.  Every guy named Todd is gay, and pink is a color for fairies.