Lelie is p-o'd

Started by Don Ho, May 17, 2006, 12:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheInspector

Okay newbie...enough with the nested quotes.  It's annoying.

It does it by default...sorry.

PoopyfaceMcGee

No one here, except maybe the uber-homers, are debating that Pinkston is any good.  From all accounts, he's lost the elite speed, so I'm pretty much assuming him to be worthless and hopefully not even make the team.

Keyshawn still wasn't the answer.  Givens, Jurevicius, or even Lelie would have been better.

So, which team do you root for, Inspector?

Diomedes

Quote from: TheInspector on July 31, 2006, 12:15:03 PMIt does it by default...sorry.

I may return to this post after taking drugs later tonight.  Trippy, dude.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

TheInspector

Jurevicious is a decent possession receiver (and I would rather have him than Keyshawn), but not Givens or Lelie.

I don't have a favorite team, but I grew up in the area so I follow the NFC East.

PoopyfaceMcGee

TheInspector

mussa

Quote from: TheInspector on July 31, 2006, 12:17:48 PM
Jurevicious is a decent possession receiver (and I would rather have him than Keyshawn), but not Givens or Lelie.

I don't have a favorite team, but I grew up in the area so I follow the NFC East.

:sly
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

General_Failure

I've wanted Jurevicious here for the last 4 or 5 years. I'd still take him over anyone we've got, including Reggie.

Anyway, what's with all the harping about Pinkston? The guy isn't even healthy enough to play and figureds to have no impact whatsoever this season.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

How can someone who posts on an NFL message board not have a favorite team?

I call shenanigans.

TheInspector

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: TheInspector on July 31, 2006, 12:44:28 PM
agreed.

So, you're obviously a fan of a team we dislike greatly.  In which case, my initial advice to you stands.

TheInspector

Quote from: FFatPatt on July 31, 2006, 12:45:40 PM
Quote from: TheInspector on July 31, 2006, 12:44:28 PM
agreed.

So, you're obviously a fan of a team we dislike greatly.  In which case, my initial advice to you stands.

Actually, that post was in response to this from General_Failure:

"I've wanted Jurevicious here for the last 4 or 5 years. I'd still take him over anyone we've got, including Reggie.

Anyway, what's with all the harping about Pinkston? The guy isn't even healthy enough to play and figureds to have no impact whatsoever this season."

I would have used quotes, but that is a little too "annoying" for some people here. ;)

TheInspector

I can tell you a team I DON'T like: the cowboys.

ice grillin you

this thread got REALLY bad REALLY fast

lock
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Beermonkey

Quote from: TheInspector on July 31, 2006, 12:49:02 PM
I can tell you a team I DON'T like: the cowboys.

Your words have the taint of a taterskins fan. Is that true?