Lelie is p-o'd

Started by Don Ho, May 17, 2006, 12:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: FFatPatt on July 13, 2006, 03:12:21 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on July 13, 2006, 03:00:54 PM
I've probably said this before...but while Lelie certainly has some talent, he's been the most inconsistent starting receiver I've ever seen.  If he came here, I think people would come to hate him immediately.

Like I've said, he's oddly similar to Pinkston.  He is very slightly better at pretty much everything and obviously more healthy, but his attitude obviously leaves something to be desired.

That said, I'd trade Pinkston for him one-for-one with teh quickness.

That's pretty much the way I look at it.

He's a Pinky type receiver... who's better at everything than a healthy Pinkston... which we're not even sure we have right now.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

mussa

pinky for lelie anytime
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Father Demon

Quote from: mussa on July 13, 2006, 03:17:57 PM
pinky for lelie anytime

It's unanimous.  Someone get Shannahan on the phone, stat.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Geowhizzer

Nah, Shanny better throw in a 4th, too.  We love those.  ;)

BigEd76

Eskin:  the Eagles are interested if the Broncos back off their demand for a 2nd-rd pick

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 30, 2006, 11:58:02 PM
Eskin:  the Eagles are interested if the Broncos back off their demand for a 2nd-rd pick

They should make it a conditional 2nd rounder if he reaches certain performance levels. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

The BIGSTUD

A 4th that could turn into a 3rd is the highest I'd go.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

reese125

do be surprised if Atlanta doesnt make a hard push for him now

Diomedes

Quote from: Bunkley78 on July 31, 2006, 12:34:46 AM
A 4th that could turn into a 3rd is the highest I'd go.

That sounds about right.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

I'd do that.  I might even do a straight third...and I don't even like the guy.

TheInspector

What the Eagles need is a true possession receiver who is not going to be scared of getting hit going across the middle (i.e.: Todd Pinkston)...they should have tried to get Keyshawn (I hate him, but he's tough).

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: TheInspector on July 31, 2006, 11:15:29 AM
What the Eagles need is a true possession receiver who is not going to be scared of getting hit going across the middle (i.e.: Todd Pinkston)...they should have tried to get Keyshawn (I hate him, but he's tough).

Great 1st post.  Now see my avatar for instructions on how to proceed with your "life".

Diomedes

The Eagles SHOULD have gotten Keyshawn.  Regarding our new friend's so-called life, I defer to FF.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on July 31, 2006, 11:29:04 AM
The Eagles SHOULD have gotten Keyshawn.

I hate you, like, a lot.

Diomedes

Mostly because, in this case, you know I'm right.