FredEx: "somebody is blackballing me"

Started by BigEd76, May 15, 2006, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I'm not a good person.

I have heard it before.  I think some people say it that way. 

Regardless, we all know what the motherfarger meant.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

bowzer

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Cerevant

Quote from: Diomedes on September 03, 2007, 09:04:02 PM
Regardless, we all know what the motherfarger meant.

Actually, I thought "busting tables" was some sort of ghetto-speak.  I had no idea what he was talking about.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Diomedes

rjs246

For somebody that hates america you sure are talking a lot of shtein about canada.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I love America.  It's the policy and most of the Americans I hate. 

Beautiful place, America.  Used to be a lot better. 

Before whitey.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Father Demon

No.  He used to be a WR for the Eagles.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

that is a delightful little slut MDS, thanks for that