FredEx: "somebody is blackballing me"

Started by BigEd76, May 15, 2006, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

Maybe we can get a forum on the board where FredEx can answer questions and give his side of the story.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ThirdStreetMafia

Is he still substitute teaching in Indiana? I cant find the picture but its sure as hell was funny.

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

ThirdStreetMafia

bowzer

Freddy Mitchell was at the Manyunk Brew Pub last night.... busting my table.

PoopyfaceMcGee

How was he busting it?  With a bat?  Possibly a sledgehammer?

Feva

Quote from: phillywestbrook36 on September 02, 2007, 12:21:01 PM

Is that some kind of code speak for violating your hind parts?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

methdeez

Your poor spelling killed your poor joke.

bowzer

Quote from: methdeez on September 02, 2007, 06:03:38 PM

Your poor spelling killed your poor joke.

Nah,  he really was there.  Him and his two boys were looking pretty awkward on the open deck, and weren't have any luck with the ladies.  I kind of felt bad for him. 

Also, I don't see what I misspelled, get a life.

Diomedes

some people think you "bus" tables.  others think you "bust" them.

meh
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

i would say most people think you "bus" tables.  one person thinks you "bust" them
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

no you haven't, you're just saying you have so he doesn't feel embarrassed, it's just you being a good person again
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.