FredEx: "somebody is blackballing me"

Started by BigEd76, May 15, 2006, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micc

FredEx puts the MO, in MOron...he made a couple of memorable catches, but if his body was as able as his mouth, he'd still be playing...as for him not being able to latch on anywhere else...that's his own damn fault...

//spamgasm

phattymatty

QuoteHow Freddie Spent His Weekend

In case you were wondering what former Philadelphia Eagles shteinball Freddie Mitchell is up to ... he's out taunting fans at UCLA games from the stands! Hey, sure beats playing; we understand, Freddie.

A reader's report from the Golden Dome this weekend:

I went to the Notre Dame-UCLA game this past weekend and who was sitting three rows in front of me .... Freddie Mitchell. Now, you may have been wondering what the center of Super Bowl Media Day but two years ago would be doing at a college game one day before NFL action ... well, this. He is a bum and is out of the league.

Well, I first spotted him about 5 minutes into the game and pointed him out. Other people spotted him as well and random "4th and 26" and Freddie yells happened for the first quarter. All fine and dandy and very accepting. The thing that got on everyone's nerves was the preening and standing that happened as UCLA started to take over the game. It started with overenthusiastic clapping and got worse. He was doing full 360s with a big smile on his face and making sure he was noticed. "I'm Freddie Mitchell and I'm here."

By the 3rd quarter, this a-hole was pointing at UCLA fans in other sections and gloating over 4 yard runs. How the mighty have fallen. There is one thing about ND crowds ... they are remarkably docile. Old alums with only a few beats to go make up the crowd, and it's hard to get much of a rise out of these people. But by the 4th quarter, even the 70 year old guy was seething at FredEx.

Well ... ND came back and won. And Freddie bolted ... I mean bolted ... after all his antics. The best line I heard as he left: "We knew FredEx didn't deliver on Sundays anymore...but I guess not Saturdays either."

For the record, as he was leaving the stadium before the rest of the fans, Mitchell still couldn't get open.

PhillyGirl

Everytime I see this thread has been bumped, I wonder if Freddie was signed by someone.

Always good for a hearty laugh when I see that he hasn't and is still unemployed.

:-D :yay
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

The signed picture I have of him in my offense will be worth thousands once Freddie gets his next break.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Susquehanna Birder

phattymatty

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

General_Failure

And McCants still can't find a roster spot.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD_Eagle5

QuoteThe Titans reportedly tried out former Eagles WR Freddie Mitchell before opting to sign Eric Moulds, 34, on Thursday.

"Fred Ex" was passed over for a player many around the NFL seem to agree is close to done. He may want to take the Argonauts up on their offer after all.

link